the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Already, I have scenarios running through my mind, trying to find the best way to proceed. I feel an obligation to help Phae, not because she has burdened me with her secret, but because she is my friend, and I care deeply for her. "Just because you aren't together doesn't mean he can't make you happy, Phae," I say absently, thoughts whirring in my skull. She hadn't thought of the consequences of becoming pregnant, probably hadn't even thought of the possibility at the time - otherwise, she wouldn't have done it, now, would she? I can see the stress and anxiety on her features, and it pains me.

Oh, screw it, I think and reach out, touching my maw gently to her shoulder. "Hey," I say softly. "It's going to be okay." I am silent then, thinking again, grasping at straws of ideas, trying to decide where to go from here. She has confided in me, and as such, I feel almost that it is a problem that we face. I don't feel like she is alone, and for that, I am grateful, even if it means I must shoulder some of the burden. I hum quietly to myself.

She doesn't have to go through this alone, I decide. She cannot leave the babe in the Basin, that is for sure - if their lead finds out that it is half pegasus, it will not live. It is be even worse if it is born with wings. Nor can she carry it with her during her time with the Grey, for that would be almost as dangerous. I'm not sure what all duties a mercenary has, of course, but I can imagine that not all of them are pleasant. I suppose she could give the youngling up, once it is born, but she would have to find a surrogate mother, or it would die anyway...

"Phae, do you want a foal?"

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 06:14 PM