Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

it seemed like there was something between you and Levi, once

Oh Levi… She thought with a small and sad smile. He had been talking with Sohalia of her? They were in the same herd after all…Or was Sohalia simply this inquisitive all the time? So many unknowns about her new friend, and yet here she was, telling this mare her darkest secrets. Why stop now? "He's been…strange towards me lately." She began, with a frown. "When we first met, it was all fun in games. He seemed enamoured by me as-" Phae noted the way she spoke with a certain amount of pride, as she began to describe how Levi had become enamoured by her, as most men did. Shamefully, she cleared her throat and continued on, her voice much more even and boast-less. "Uhm. I mean, I think he developed a crush on me. I didn't mean to lead him on - I thought he understand that it was all in good fun…He seemed to.." Again her voice trailed off as she looked at Sohalia. So pure. With her herd, and her Note…How could Phae ever explain her flirtatious nature to such a mare?Still, it wasn't as if Sohalia was blind to her actions? Again, swallowing hard, she forcer herself to continue. "..to understand that my intentions, while…flirtatious, were platonic. But…he did grow on me.." She said, smiling fondly. "And then…then we ran into each other, in the fields, and encountered another mare. Levi did something…he…awoke something inside of me, something that desired to know him better. Had this other mare not been around, I would have openly shared my feelings, and do you know what he did?" She asked with an incredulous and bitter laugh. "I knew full well that he had feelings for me - or was beginning to, and that weasel practically threw himself at another mare, right in front of me." Her words were short, and edgy now. "In the long run, I suppose i'm glad it happened. Maybe I read him wrong, and I never interested him anyways. But if I did, the fact that he would touch another mare the way he did, especially with me standing right there?" She shook her head, her nostrils flaring. "Unacceptable.

Her tail snapped with agitation as she remembered that day. She was sure that Levi only meant to make her jealous, and possibly fight for his attention…she was sure that while things were light, he enjoyed having Phae flirt-fight another mare for him. But using her emotions like that? So carelessly?With a small laugh, she raised her eyes to Sohalia's. "Perhaps that is more than your question was asking..There might have been something there once. And i'm sure if and when he finds out that i'm with foal, he'll think he lost me to another stallion. But it was all him, and his arrogance and his games. Besides, he doesn't even know me Sohalia. Sure we run into each other often but…what does that add up to?"

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Phaedra - 01-14-2013, 09:41 PM