the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

"Hide? In the woods maybe?" Phae replied with a laugh, though there was a certain seriousness there as well. Could she simple hide away? Disappear? It would certainly make things easier. Less questions, perhaps. But of course, there was the question of Tolio. "I suppose I'll tell Tolio and see….see what he thinks? I don't even know what he'll say about all of this."

Phae considered Sohalia's offer to assist her with a solemn appreciation. From the beginning the white mare had been nothing by welcoming and trusting, first with Phae's quest, then with meeting Note. Note… Narrowing her eyes, she looked at Sohalia mischievously. "…You and Note weren't planning on have any foals anytime soon…were you?" She asked hopefully. Hey, if Sohalia could ask about her past with Levi, surely her current love wasn't off the table? And foals? Given their current conversation wasn't a stretch. Then again, what did Phae know of the boundaries and limitations of friendship? This was all just as new to her as pregnancy was. Although suddenly, as she found herself in the midst of both, maybe it wasn't too bad? Mares had foals all the time…It wasn't as if anything drastic would have to change, she'd simply to have reel herself in for a time, that's all. And if she had someone to share the pregnancy with, well, that might make it even better. Of course she wouldn't say that aloud. Even though Sohalia had offered to aid the sooty mare in whatever way she could, bringing a life into the world simply to ease Phae's pregnancy was not something even one as manipulative as Phae, would ask for. At least not in those words.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Phaedra - 01-14-2013, 10:23 PM