the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I frown at her obvious discomfort. As much as it pains me, I offer some words of what I hope are comfort: "I will go with you, if you want, to tell Tolio. At the very least I'll do my best to keep you safe." It's a silly sentiment, I know; she is more than capable of taking care of herself. But when I close my eyes, I see red-eyed unicorns, bloody horns dripping. It is all too real to me, forever a fresh wound. Will it ever heal? My thoughts turn to Note - would he offer his protection, if I should ask? He is a warrior, and better equipped to fight than I. And at the very least, he would want to keep me safe. But no - I cannot ask him to become involved in another's troubles, not when it could put us all in more danger. If she takes anyone, if must be me; two is less noticeable than three. I hope.

"…You and Note weren't planning on have any foals anytime soon…were you?" Note and I? Having foals? So soon? The thought blows my mind, and for a moment, I can only stare at her dumbly. Of course I want foals, and I would love them with Note, but we have only known each other for a short while... and, after all, I don't even know if he wants foals. Would it be presumptuous of me to assume that he would? And if he does, are we ready for the responsibility? Am I ready? Would I even make a good mother? Would Note make a good father? Of course, I chide myself. And yet...

I blush furiously. "I... um... well, I..." I pause, embarrassed. How do I explain to Phaedra, so well-versed in the ways of stallions, that I haven't a clue about breeding and such things? Of course, I know the theory, but only that - in truth, I'm a little afraid of it. And very shy about it. "I... well, of course I want foals, but, um, Note, I don't know if... we haven't talked about... or, or... tried, you know, I've never... um..." My blush deepens, and I am left at a loss for words.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-15-2013, 06:10 PM