the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Am I being too distant, laying out Phae's options so cooly, so without emotion? Am I failing her, slipping so easily into a scholar's mind, creating each possibility without the slightest of worries? How could I be so callous to so easily speak of leaving her child with a stallion in the Basin, a place that I knew very little (and certainly no good!) of? Sure, Tolio might be well enough, but what of the rest of them? Would they accept a little horned creature without question, or would they want to know where - who - it came from? Certainly I can be of no use there - even if I wanted to lie for her, to claim it as my own, it would do me no good, for I am every bit as winged as she.

I imagine what it would be like to have a foal with her, to carry them together and to give birth close together. Would our children be close? Would I be able to sustain another in addition to my own? Would it be any more help, really, than what I was already capable of giving? And how much use am I, truly, when all I can do is stand around giving 'maybes' and 'perhapses'? Frustration seeps into my mind, poisoning already dark thoughts, and when Phae asks another question, I almost miss it. "Sohalia...I need advice...Have you heard of a mare called Faelene?" I think back across my time in Helovia, searching for the name. Nothing appears. "I'm afraid not," I say apologetically. "Why?"

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-17-2013, 10:47 PM