the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae sighed as Soh admitted that she didn't know Faelene. This would be so much easier if she did… Faelene's reputation as being cold, proceeded her. If Soh knew, it would mean there was less for Phae to explain. "I found Tolio one day in the Steppe…he was with her" She began, her voice icy as she referred to Faelene. "I don't even know how it happened…I only came to see Tolio, I only spoke to Tolio but she…" Again her voice trailed off, as she shook her head in painful remembrance of that day. How Faelene had taken over, how Tolio had cried on her shoulder, how the dark mare had cast her away, and how Tolio had let her…"She was the reason that Tolio and I were fighting the other day before…well, before. Tolio and this mare are still very close…she was the first to welcome him in when he came to Helovia, and I know he views her as a sister. But she was so awful to me Sohalia! What am I supposed to do now? I can't make Tolio choose between us, as much as I would like to…and I know i'll never receive an apology from her. If the foals are to be anywhere near the Basin…" Again she paused, shaking her head. This was a mess. "I can't just leave it alone. Act like nothing happened. But I can't do anything about it either."

It was pride, on both their sides, Phae was sure. Faelene would have too much pride and bull-shit justifications for her actions to ever apologize to Phaedra, and Phae was still too hurt to recognize her part in all of this. Tolio had already apologized for not sticking up for her, and ultimately, it would have to be him who spoke to Faelene…but would he? Ultimately, what would be the best thing for the foal? If everyone just got along? Or if everyone dropped it? Flicking her tail, she looked at Sohalia. Sohalia, who was so good and kind and gentle - what would she do in this situation? "What should I do?"

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:58 PM