the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

"What should I do?"

Oh, how the situation gets more and more complex! I am having trouble fitting everything together in my mind - Phaedra and Levi, Phaedra and Tolio, Levi and Pluto, Tolio and Faelene... so many pairings! So many stories, so many viewpoints... Who is right and who is wrong? Does it even matter, as sworn to Phae as I am? I will admit, I am at a loss - what should Phae do? Whatever she chooses, she will not face it alone, of that I am sure. Friendship and loyalty goes deeper than words, and both are things that I feel for Phae. So what should we do then?

"If Tolio knew Faelene before you, he probably didn't know who to side with," I tell her gently. "If he cares for you, then he should not have let her attack you, he should have stood up for you, but who else does he have within the Basin? If she is his only friend there... would he risk alienating her?" I shake my head, my musing over. It is no use to try and analyze others' actions, for they seldom make sense. "First, you must find Tolio. I'll... I'll go, if you wish, and tell him that you must speak with him, alone. Perhaps then he will leave the Basin, meet you somewhere, without her. He has to know, Phae, there's no way around that.

"But he has to make a decision too, you know. You carry his foal, your foal - if he wants to see them, if he wants to be a part of its life, well... that's up to you, and you alone. If you must find another home for them, then so be it - but if he cannot defend you, if Faelene cannot approve of you, cannot accept you, well... then they have no place in the lives of a foal. Corruption and deception are poor teachers."
My voice is soft, but firm - I truly believe what I have said. If parents cannot get along, or friends of parents - well, they don't need to be around. Foals are impressionable creatures, and I will not see one corrupted by stupidity.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-20-2013, 07:56 PM