the Rift

Peace? [Cassiopeia, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

There is so much that I do not know. It is even more obvious as I consider the beauty of the morning. The sky arches high above, a deep blue, cloudless. What makes it so, I wonder? Emerald grass grows under my hooves - why is it green? A butterfly flits by. How does it remain afloat? For that matter, how am I able to fly? I have never given it much thought, really, I have just taken my ability to fly for granted. But surely there is more to it than that.

And it goes deeper: what is love? How would one define it? There are different kinds, surely, for the way in which I love Rowan and Phaedra differs greatly from the way I love Note. And is that love? I'd like to think so. My parents loved one another, of that I am sure, but I am hard put to describe their emotions, to define their feelings. I also did not understand their deaths. Why does racism exist in the world? How do we make it stop? Where did the various species come from, anyway? Did the gods simply create us differently, or did we adapt on our own? If so, who came first?

I would have thought that the silence would have been soothing, but it is actually making me more restless. When a soft nicker breaks the air, following by a soft voice, I am relieved. I glance up. The mare is sleek, dark-hued, with large wings, much like my own. She seems to be my opposite, really, as we graze together, me pale and she a darker roan, except for her wings, which are snowy white. Well, maybe we aren't so different after all. "Good morning," she says. "The weather is lovely, don't you think?"

"It is, miss," I agree politely. She introduces herself, and I smile. Is it coincidence that the very fae I needed to seek out would find me, or are the gods simply smiling on me today? "It is lovely to meet you, Cassiopeia. My friend Rowan has spoken to me most highly of you. But, excuse me, I am being rude - my name is Sohalia."

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Cassiopeia - 01-14-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Cassiopeia - 01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 05:57 PM