the Rift

Peace? [Cassiopeia, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

She has an accent that I cannot quite place, though my name rolls easily from her tongue. For a moment, I almost think that I have imagined it, but her next question sounds the same. She seems kind, wise, and I immediately like her. I can see why Rowan looks up to her, as quiet and withdrawn as she is. Cassiopeia exudes a certain gentleness that I am sure would be effective on my dear friend. "Only a few weeks," I admit with a smile of my own. Her scrutinization does not go unnoticed, and in fact, I glance quickly over her as well, though I am sure that I will not easily forget her. "But I have found it to be most pleasant thus far."

I will not go into the details of my love life or my friendships, but I have been truly blessed in coming here. Note is everything I could have asked for and then some, a stallion that will care for me, a steed I can create a family with, a prince charming that will make my dreams come true. And Rowan, my dearest friend, would be nearby always, with her soft-spoken nature and her incredible intelligence, with her kind heart shrouded in a shy nature. I love them both, and beyond just that, I have my adopted youngling Azeen, so open and trusting, such a curious personality. Levi, too, is a friend, though I am not sure how to consider him after hearing Phaedra's story. And Phae, too, can find me here easily, for as far as I know she is a friend to the Throat. Or, at least, not an enemy.

Thinking of them, I am reminded of the stress that I had been hiding from, pushing to the back of my mind, and I am reminded of why I have chosen the path that I have. I yearn for knowledge, for the ability to heal other's pain - not physical wounds, but mental. "I mentioned that Rowan had spoken most highly of you, but I did not mention that I would like to follow her chosen path, if you would have me learn." It is, perhaps, quickly asked, but then I have never been one for small talk. It has only been recently that I have emerged from my lonely, shy shell, began conversations without being dragged in. I am still new to this, and I hope that she will not fault me for it.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Cassiopeia - 01-14-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Cassiopeia - 01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 05:57 PM