the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ice blue eyes searched the area as almost they were looking for something, for someone. In the past, Azeen was found by two comforting horses, stallion and mare. Leander and Sohalia. Azeen had grown very fond of the two, but more so for Sohalia. Sohalia was the comfort as if she were a home by the way she was. Kind hearted, loving, and loyal Azzen knew that she would find her once again in the end. “Sohalia? Are you there?” The fae cried out with an urgent tone. She wanted so badly to see Sohalia, taking in her kind words and genuine comfort. She needed the loving touch and protection from her loving care taker. She did consider Sohalia to be her mother, so if she did see her once again she would surely address her as “mom”. The frosted filly flickered her silk threaded stands as she walked forwards looking for her. It was not that she was new for she knew the area, but something happened where she drifted apart from Sohalia and now she was lost. Lost physically and mentally since it seemed to the filly that so much had changed since she was away from Sohalia and now nothing was going to stop her from getting to her comforting mother.

Pressing herself closer towards a fallen log the smell of must and dirt drifted from the hung log. The filly tried to remember exactly where she was because this log did look familiar to her. It was confusing because of all the different scents that seemed to linger into her nostrils. Why was the Threshold starting to change all of a sudden? It was certainly not like this before, well, not as she could remember… Suddenly she heard a crack in the distance almost as though there was something there. Sketchy Azeen thought There must be someone there Stepping forwards the filly did not hesitate to look for the victim who might be there “Hello?” She called suddenly.

[OOC: Sorry it's so short, but here it is finally! Sorry for the wait<3]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

“Sohalia? Are you there?” The words rang out in the Threshold, meeting the ears of a weary dusty bay pegasus stallion. He pricked his ears forward, in the direction of the call. Why was someone calling for Sohalia? His Sohalia?

Different scenarios came to his mind as Note was engulfed in panic. She could be hurt, trapped, or worst, even. He had been traveling home, to the Throat, after a long a day of practicing his sparring moves in the Steppe. The cold of the Steppe comforted him, he often went there solely to think, clear his mind. The journey from the Throat to the Steppe was a long one, it would, of course, be quicker if he flew, but he still wasn't entirely confident about flying. His scar still marked him in a way that didn't make him want to experience flight. Flying left his muscles in a strained state, making it best for him if Note only flew for a short time.

Then again, it had been Sohalia who had assured him of flight. It was her he belonged to and wouldn't let down. He simply had to investigate. He pulled his gate up into a trot, his eyes sharp, but still drooped with a need for sleep, or some rest of a kind. He started to slow at the sound of rustling, and moved towards the sound with more caution.

“Hello?” came the same voice he had heard. It sounded dainty, like it would belong to a filly. This only further confused Note as he moved cat-like between two bushes to face a small, white filly staring back at him.

"I - uh, I'm sorry if I frightened you, I heard you calling for Sohalia, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright," Note smiled at the filly, softening his eyes with care. He rarely looked at anyone this way. Sohalia? Always. But a random filly? Not likely. The stallion knew he, that to fulfill Sohalia's expectations of a lover, he'd have to be a father. It was a scary thought, especially because of his limited interactions with foals. Practice makes perfect, right? If that was the case, all he had to do was meet more foals...

[OOC: If you don't want Note in this, just tell me, I'll delete my post c;]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

It has been too long since I have seen Note, though he has been ever-present in my mind. Even when I remind myself that I have been apart from him for only a short while, that I'm being silly, that I'm growing too attached at too early a stage, I miss him. Now, trotting through the Threshold, I shake my head. I truly am being ridiculous. I should get that under control, before I scare him away. I wonder, does he feel the same way about me? Do I invade his thoughts as he does mine? Does he go through his days wondering what I'm doing, if I would like the same things he does, if I would notice the same things he does, making lists of things to tell me at day's end? And does he forget it all once we are again in sight of one another? I am a lovestruck fool, I know, but I simply cannot help it. For so long, I have prayed that I might find a love like my parents had shared, and I feel like it is now within my grasp. Because of Note. Because of Phaedra.

Phaedra. I frown, lost in thought. She had come to me, not so long ago, and confessed her secret to my friendly ears: she is pregnant. I don't know what she's going to do, considering that the father is a part of the Aurora Basin herd, whose leader is a well-known racist. Not to mention, she is a part of the mercenary group the Grey, and I cannot imagine that they will take kindly to a foal in their ranks. I wish that I could help her, I truly do, but the only way that I can think of to offer my assistance is as a surrogate mother - and in order to do that, I, too, would have to get pregnant, to produce milk. And I don't think that Note and I are ready for that. Does he even want children? I wonder, and resolve to ask him soon.

"Sohalia! Are you there?" The call is familiar, and I prick my lobes toward the source, trying to place the small voice in my mind. I turn, moving quickly towards the lyrics, and as I approach, I hear yet another familiar voice: "I - uh, I'm sorry if I frightened you, I heard you calling for Sohalia, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright." I weave easily through a pair of trees, and emerge into a small clearing. The young, fleabitten pegasus foal is Azeen, a filly that I remember as a ward of the Dragon's Throat and Leander, from before I had joined the herd. But Leander had been dismissed, and apparently Azeen had managed to get lost all over again.

But before I unravel that particular mystery, I join Note with an affectionate nuzzle. "Hello, love," I murmur with a kind smile, eyes shining in that way that they do for him. "Rest assured that I, at least, am fine." Having said that, I turn, focusing on the youngling before me. "Hello, Little Grey," I greet her affectionately. "I thought that you were safe in the Throat. Why in the world are you back here?" I am glad to have found her with Note - I would not need to repeat my previous meeting with her, when I had protectively shielded her from an unknown stallion.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Unregistered

"I - uh, I'm sorry if I frightened you, I heard you calling for Sohalia, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright,"

The presence of the dull bay stallion appeared seconds after she had called to out towards an unfamiliar sound. Her ice colured orbs sparkled with attention as she was not too frightened of the stallion. He seemed to be kind and the scent that drew from his coat was vaguely familiar. Perhaps a Throat stallion? He reminded her of the LionHeart she had once met in the Throat with Sohalia. He was comforting and genuinely was kind, so the thought of the Throat, to Azeen, was a good reputation. However she did not trust the steed fully, but she felt safer with him because he could possibly be from the Throat. His emerald gaze kindly search around for something…Sohalia? This stallion knows my Sohalia? The stuttering tone of the bay made the filly aware that he was not intruding or any kind of danger, he was just searching for the frosted fae. “It is not a problem at all sir, but might I ask how you know Sohalia?” Curiousness suddenly urged into her emotions as she walked slightly closer towards the somewhat comforting stallion.

The ocean colored orbs filled with excitement as many thoughts filled through her head. Could this perhaps by Sohalia’s mate? So therefore he would, kind of, be like my dad? The flea bitten filly had always wanted a mom and a dad! Glee smeared on her features as she thought of the endless possibilities good and bad. “My name is Azeen! May I know your name?” She asked as the stallion stood there. She already liked him just because he knew Sohalia, well only if they were talking about the same one. She got good vibes from him because he was not anxious or nervous, just concerned. That was so sweet! Concerned for Sohalia… Azeen always wanted someone to love and care for her like that. Hopefully one day she would be as lucky as Sohalia.

"Hello, love," That kind familiar tone rang like a bell into her little eardrums. Her heart started to beat fast again as Azeen watched her mother walked up to Note nuzzling him with affection. I knew it! She thought with an overjoyed excitement. Wanting to thrash out bucking and whinnying with joy, she was too much in shock to see Sohalia right now to do that. "Hello, Little Grey," She greets me with affection "I thought that you were safe in the Throat. Why in the world are you back here?" Pressing my flea bitten muzzle against her shoulder line, I nuzzled into her. “Sohalia I missed you!” Taking in her previous question I suddenly gazed up at her. “Well I-um got lost without you or Leander, so here I am… I guess.”

[OOC: Of course not! Come on in :3]

Hidden Account
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

The filly seemed calm enough, which settled Note's nerves. He was far too overprotective about Sohalia, and scolded himself for it. She was strong, she could take care herself. He found himself yearning for the mare's presence by his side at random times in the day, and being the over-thinking stallion he was, Note wanted her to be okay. It made him develop overprotective feelings for everyone he happened to care for.

“It is not a problem at all sir, but might I ask how you know Sohalia?” spoke the flea bitten gray filly, her words brimming with eagerness. He smiled at her, leaning his head down to where his head was level with her own. His lucid green gaze peered into the filly's dazzling blue one as she took a step towards Note. He was slightly taken aback by the filly's words, for he didn't know how to describe his relationship with Sohalia. He flicked his ears back in uncertainty, but quickly returned them to the filly.

"Sohalia and myself are very close, I believe you can say," he mused, watching the filly intently as her emotions started to twist till an aura of exuberant glee surrounded her. It was strange - watching foals act. This one seemed so well behaved, but had a bubbly side to her. 'What peculiar creatures...was I like that when I was a foal?' Note thought to himself. He didn't remember his childhood. His mother? He couldn't forget her kind, graceful words. But he had no remembrance of his time as a foal. “My name is Azeen! May I know your name?” the filly, Azeen, continued to chime in her dainty little foal voice.

"My name is Note," He said before a rustling occurred to his side. He pulled his head up, looking at the trees when a familiar, gleaming white coat stepped towards the pair. He grinned at the sight of Sohalia and her precious, bi-colored eyes that mesmerized him.

"Hello, love. Rest assured that I, at least, am fine," Sohalia spoke, giving him a nuzzle. He dipped his head to hers, lightly touching her soft, white cheek in fondness. "We've been apart far too long, my dear," He whispered to her in a flirtatious tone, not expecting an answer. His voice wasn't loud enough for anyone else to hear, his words were between Sohalia and him alone. He removed his muzzle from her cheek, then turned back to Azeen. He still had questions as to how they knew each other, but for now, he would simply watch.

“Well I-um got lost without you or Leander, so here I am… I guess.” Azeen had finished speaking. He tilted his head at the mention of Leander. He had betrayed the herd, welcoming strangers into the herd, then running off with them. The Sun God was furious, and outcasted the group. He had never met the LionHeart, he was no one to judge, but the mention of him made Note even more curious as to what had gone down between Azeen, Sohalia, and Leander.

Sohalia

"We've been apart far too long, my dear," he says, and the whisper sends a shiver up my spine. For a moment, I long for nothing more than Note and the seclusion of the woods, but with Azeen nearby, that simply will not do. I tuck the feeling away in my memory, smiling at Note as I do so. There are so many new emotions that I have experienced with him, and so many that I have yet to become familiar with. Luckily, we have all the time in the world. Or so I pray.

My attention returns to the youngling. "Well, I- um, got lost without you or Leander, so here I am... I guess." I frown. I had entrusted the stallion with her care, when I had accompanied the pair to the Throat. That was before I had joined, before I had wanted to settle down, before Note... what in the world must he think of all this? And how could the once-lead of the Throat leave an innocent flicka on her own, even if he were no longer there? Why would he not have made sure that she was safe? I had not trusted him on our first meeting, but now a strong dislike was growing in my mind.

I was careful, though, not to let the emotions play across my face. I hadn't much experience with foals, but I was sure of one thing: they would pick up quickly on the emotions of the adults that they were with. We turn into our parents, you know, as I have seen happen time and time again. For that, at least, I am grateful - and more thankful still that I have yet to meet my parents' untimely end. "I'm sorry that you were lost, Azeen," I say solemnly. "Had I known that you would be left on your own, I would have insisted that you stay with me." Perhaps she is too young to understand such sentiments, but I have to say it. "But come along now, and I - we," I glance to Note, my eyes a question. "will take you home."

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Unregistered

"Sohalia and myself are very close, I believe you can say," Close? You mean like you loooove her close? Azeen chuckled at her own thoughts as she pressed herself closer towards the male. She liked how he was kind toned, but still he was confused of all of this. Her ice blue gaze trailed towards Sohalia as the cinnamon colored stallion politely spoke his name. "My name is Note," Azeen gleefully smiled as he cheeks raised with her maw. She was so excited to meet Note since it was Sohalia’s lover. She thought that maybe if she was lucky that maybe Sohalia and Note would want to take her in as their own? Azeen would absolutely love that!

“Note, it is great to meet you!” Azeen smiled at him as her flea bitten muzzle twitched with excitement. Was this Sohalia’s long last love that she was finally going to have? How exciting this would be if they were actually together! Azeen’s gaze light up with joy as she watched Note and Sohalia together, they were just the perfect couple. Diamond on gold the two looked almost inseparable and Azeen would be even honored if she got to live in the Throat again with them.

Azeen’s thoughts took over herself as she did not realize what Note had said back to Sohalia. She was just thinking about the possiblitlies that could happen with the three of them. Leander popped into her mind as she started to think about the old times, but it this was better because Note was actually with Sohalia, well at least she thought he was. It was baffling, but once she heard Sohalia’s words she almost burst. "But come along now, and I - we," The instant word of “we” made Azeen shout gleefully with joy, not even waiting for an instance. “Yes! I would love to! Thank you Sohalia and Note!.” Running up to the both of them, she pressed her body in between them and nuzzled each of them as she now felt as though she was already home.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait and bad post! :/]

Hidden Account
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Lost. The poor filly had been lost?! The thought of a child on it's own practically broke Note's heart. He wasn't that great around foals, but he had a soft spot for them. They couldn't be alone, they simply couldn't. Foals were weak creatures, malicious animals lurked in the shadows that could easily kill them. The thought sent a shiver up his spine as he gazed at Azeen protectively, his ears flicking back and forth, alert for any kind of danger.

"But come along now, and I - we, will take you home." Sohalia's words were positive, but her eyes gave him a different sign as she briefly stole a look at Note. He didn't hesitate to answer her questioning gaze with a small nod. Azeen was all to happy about Sohalia's words, running to the pair before her and nuzzling them affectionately as she squirmed between Note and Sohalia.

Note merely laughed at her, leaning his head down to touch her ear. It was a small gesture, but it was acknowledgeable to her affection. "Don't worry about it, Azeen. We're more than happy to take you home," Note spoke, his voice smooth and calm. He glanced at Sohalia, a smile plastered on his dark gray lips. He felt like he was finally a part of the family he never had.

Sohalia

We share a look, Note and I, and he nods ever-so-slightly. I can't help a sigh of relief, a smile - I harbored a responsibility for Azeen far before I knew Note. So had Leander, but apparently the stallion did not think so highly of his responsibilities. Selfish, I tell myself, irritated. Oh, if I ever see him again, I will give him my thoughts on the matter, to be sure. You don't just take a ward into you custody and then disappear. I am also ashamed, though - after all, if I had insisted on taking her with me, insisted on staying with her, then she might not have ended up back here. I wonder how long she has been alone. Again.

"Thank you, Sohalia and Note!" The youngling's voice brings me to the present, and I smile at her, affectionately nuzzling her little mane. It was soft, fluffy - I realize that I have a lot to look forward to when Note and I start a family of our own. I shoot a sidelong glance his way, considering from beneath my lashes. Soon, I think to myself. Soon. Note is the next to speak, and his words fill my heart to overflowing. He is so kind, so gentle - his muzzle brushes Azeen's ear, so close to my own maw, and I reach out, pressing my cheek to his briefly. Pulling away from the pair, I smile at them both and turn, leading the way home.

[OOC | I'll start a thread for Azeen/Soh/Note (if you want to join) in the Throat, if you want to go ahead and get her changed to Throat filly, Ava. ^^]

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia