the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

The filly seemed calm enough, which settled Note's nerves. He was far too overprotective about Sohalia, and scolded himself for it. She was strong, she could take care herself. He found himself yearning for the mare's presence by his side at random times in the day, and being the over-thinking stallion he was, Note wanted her to be okay. It made him develop overprotective feelings for everyone he happened to care for.

“It is not a problem at all sir, but might I ask how you know Sohalia?” spoke the flea bitten gray filly, her words brimming with eagerness. He smiled at her, leaning his head down to where his head was level with her own. His lucid green gaze peered into the filly's dazzling blue one as she took a step towards Note. He was slightly taken aback by the filly's words, for he didn't know how to describe his relationship with Sohalia. He flicked his ears back in uncertainty, but quickly returned them to the filly.

"Sohalia and myself are very close, I believe you can say," he mused, watching the filly intently as her emotions started to twist till an aura of exuberant glee surrounded her. It was strange - watching foals act. This one seemed so well behaved, but had a bubbly side to her. 'What peculiar creatures...was I like that when I was a foal?' Note thought to himself. He didn't remember his childhood. His mother? He couldn't forget her kind, graceful words. But he had no remembrance of his time as a foal. “My name is Azeen! May I know your name?” the filly, Azeen, continued to chime in her dainty little foal voice.

"My name is Note," He said before a rustling occurred to his side. He pulled his head up, looking at the trees when a familiar, gleaming white coat stepped towards the pair. He grinned at the sight of Sohalia and her precious, bi-colored eyes that mesmerized him.

"Hello, love. Rest assured that I, at least, am fine," Sohalia spoke, giving him a nuzzle. He dipped his head to hers, lightly touching her soft, white cheek in fondness. "We've been apart far too long, my dear," He whispered to her in a flirtatious tone, not expecting an answer. His voice wasn't loud enough for anyone else to hear, his words were between Sohalia and him alone. He removed his muzzle from her cheek, then turned back to Azeen. He still had questions as to how they knew each other, but for now, he would simply watch.

“Well I-um got lost without you or Leander, so here I am… I guess.” Azeen had finished speaking. He tilted his head at the mention of Leander. He had betrayed the herd, welcoming strangers into the herd, then running off with them. The Sun God was furious, and outcasted the group. He had never met the LionHeart, he was no one to judge, but the mention of him made Note even more curious as to what had gone down between Azeen, Sohalia, and Leander.

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Note - 01-15-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM