the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

"We've been apart far too long, my dear," he says, and the whisper sends a shiver up my spine. For a moment, I long for nothing more than Note and the seclusion of the woods, but with Azeen nearby, that simply will not do. I tuck the feeling away in my memory, smiling at Note as I do so. There are so many new emotions that I have experienced with him, and so many that I have yet to become familiar with. Luckily, we have all the time in the world. Or so I pray.

My attention returns to the youngling. "Well, I- um, got lost without you or Leander, so here I am... I guess." I frown. I had entrusted the stallion with her care, when I had accompanied the pair to the Throat. That was before I had joined, before I had wanted to settle down, before Note... what in the world must he think of all this? And how could the once-lead of the Throat leave an innocent flicka on her own, even if he were no longer there? Why would he not have made sure that she was safe? I had not trusted him on our first meeting, but now a strong dislike was growing in my mind.

I was careful, though, not to let the emotions play across my face. I hadn't much experience with foals, but I was sure of one thing: they would pick up quickly on the emotions of the adults that they were with. We turn into our parents, you know, as I have seen happen time and time again. For that, at least, I am grateful - and more thankful still that I have yet to meet my parents' untimely end. "I'm sorry that you were lost, Azeen," I say solemnly. "Had I known that you would be left on your own, I would have insisted that you stay with me." Perhaps she is too young to understand such sentiments, but I have to say it. "But come along now, and I - we," I glance to Note, my eyes a question. "will take you home."

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Sohalia - 01-15-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM