the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Lost. The poor filly had been lost?! The thought of a child on it's own practically broke Note's heart. He wasn't that great around foals, but he had a soft spot for them. They couldn't be alone, they simply couldn't. Foals were weak creatures, malicious animals lurked in the shadows that could easily kill them. The thought sent a shiver up his spine as he gazed at Azeen protectively, his ears flicking back and forth, alert for any kind of danger.

"But come along now, and I - we, will take you home." Sohalia's words were positive, but her eyes gave him a different sign as she briefly stole a look at Note. He didn't hesitate to answer her questioning gaze with a small nod. Azeen was all to happy about Sohalia's words, running to the pair before her and nuzzling them affectionately as she squirmed between Note and Sohalia.

Note merely laughed at her, leaning his head down to touch her ear. It was a small gesture, but it was acknowledgeable to her affection. "Don't worry about it, Azeen. We're more than happy to take you home," Note spoke, his voice smooth and calm. He glanced at Sohalia, a smile plastered on his dark gray lips. He felt like he was finally a part of the family he never had.

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Note - 01-19-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM