the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

We share a look, Note and I, and he nods ever-so-slightly. I can't help a sigh of relief, a smile - I harbored a responsibility for Azeen far before I knew Note. So had Leander, but apparently the stallion did not think so highly of his responsibilities. Selfish, I tell myself, irritated. Oh, if I ever see him again, I will give him my thoughts on the matter, to be sure. You don't just take a ward into you custody and then disappear. I am also ashamed, though - after all, if I had insisted on taking her with me, insisted on staying with her, then she might not have ended up back here. I wonder how long she has been alone. Again.

"Thank you, Sohalia and Note!" The youngling's voice brings me to the present, and I smile at her, affectionately nuzzling her little mane. It was soft, fluffy - I realize that I have a lot to look forward to when Note and I start a family of our own. I shoot a sidelong glance his way, considering from beneath my lashes. Soon, I think to myself. Soon. Note is the next to speak, and his words fill my heart to overflowing. He is so kind, so gentle - his muzzle brushes Azeen's ear, so close to my own maw, and I reach out, pressing my cheek to his briefly. Pulling away from the pair, I smile at them both and turn, leading the way home.

[OOC | I'll start a thread for Azeen/Soh/Note (if you want to join) in the Throat, if you want to go ahead and get her changed to Throat filly, Ava. ^^]

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Sohalia - 01-20-2013, 07:09 PM