the Rift

Kissing Closed Eyelids [Crowley, Open]

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R A P H A

It is perfectly clear to him his name is Rapha- not Jim, not Snotrag, not Bacchus. He does not need time to make the connection. Perhaps it has something to do with him being a slave for a year now, but he switches identities easily. He adapts to circumstances and situations. If his master wants him to act tough, he will act tough. If master wants him to lie down and lower his head (which Rapha does anyways), he will do so without a word.

Rapha knows many things, many rumors, about happenings and the Plague. One who must act deaf and blind and is fully ignored, like he is a rock, picks up on many things. However, he has not heard of a new slave, or prisoner. He does not know Deimos or that he has returned. He knows that a new foal has been born to the Time Mender, the poisoner, and to his mate, and the child's name is Nao. He knows that Valentine was outcasted. He is vaguely aware that the sir named Xanthos has fled with a prisoner, but otherwise, he knows not.

So the scent of a pegasus came as a surprise, and his heart leapt most selfishly. Someone that is his equal! He bolts into a raggedy gallop, leaping down towards her, skidding to a halt, mildly surprised to see she had no wings, and he squealed-

"Another slave! I knew it! I knew it! I'm not alone! Who do you belong to?! I belong to Sno! She's the princess of the Basin you know- it is so good to have company!"

look, over there- the slave? yes, the slave.

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kissing Closed Eyelids [Crowley, Open] - by Rapha - 01-15-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Kissing Closed Eyelids [Crowley, Open] - by Rapha - 01-18-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Kissing Closed Eyelids [Crowley, Open] - by Rapha - 01-22-2013, 06:32 PM