the Rift

Love & Spring Life [Destrier]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

Did the stygian know she wanted to see him? Or was it pure chance his form detached itself from shadows deep and dark, pure chance the ebon stallion seemed to materialise, his voice soft as ever, and just as deep and kind as she remembered it. He reaches out to nudge her with his muzzle, just a gentle little nudge, and the feeling in her chest blossoms into something much bigger.

Tor doesn't think it's a monster, a creature feeding on lust and jealousy.

The moment reminds her of Lace in the grove where lovers go.

One. Two. Three.

"I want to have our foals." Did she mean it so bluntly? So crudely? No! She must fix the sentence, make amends with it, soften her eyes and move her head away to look at feathered feet. Do I say my thoughts, this feeling that urges me on? What do I say?! "I know we haven't known each other for long. But I think... I think we are yin and yang, we are for each other. I trust you, intimately, much more intimately than I should for the amount of time I've known you." Yes- those words sound much better from her lips. They are true. Maybe it is because of her adventuring with the dark steed. Maybe it is because of the birds. Maybe it is just the intuition Lei had taught her to hone and trust.

"We are yin and yang." Tor says, simply, lifting her dark brown eyes and willing them to open up little doors to her emotions. Pleading with them, but showing quiet love. Not soppy slop. Quiet love, gentle love.

With Lace she felt a burning want, but with Destrier? She feels at home with him. Not awkward, not crude. Good and... like herself. The wind comes to toy with her mane and tail, twirling them, moving them into a frenzy, her lips soft and eyes gentle, feathers swirling. Somewhere in the back of this wonderful salty moment she thinks of Phaedra and her constant teasing and flirting.

But this is real, this time. They had just... hit it off. And with time, Tor was sure their bond would only grow stronger.

TOR

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Love & Spring Life [Destrier] - by Tor - 01-15-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Love & Spring Life [Destrier] - by Destrier - 01-15-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Love & Spring Life [Destrier] - by Tor - 01-16-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Love & Spring Life [Destrier] - by Destrier - 01-17-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Love & Spring Life [Destrier] - by Tor - 01-17-2013, 07:11 PM