the Rift

Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

His words were hard upon my ears and I turned rather slowly to the onslaught of profanity. I hadn’t heard much of it since arriving to Helovia, so their use here was slightly rapturous. A slow smile stretched my lips despite the urge to scoff at him. He was rather plain in my opinion and unless he had been proclaimed some God-given righteousness, I had no reason to accommodate him. I turned my face back to the pool again, relishing the beauty I found there before abandoning it for his oh so undesirable company. I was beside myself now as we glared at one another. I chose not to allow him the courtesy of my response and merely bent to nibble at a bit of grass at my feet. When I looked back up he was still standing there as if I owed him some goddamn acknowledgment and I decided that I would give him just that. “It would appear that it’s not any of your business. Wouldn’t you say that barging in on someone’s private affairs would be considered rude?

I turned away from him, unable to allow him the privilege of my mere attention. Whatever pride he thought he had might as well be forgotten because he wasn’t going to find pity from anyone here. Besides, hadn’t he learned to properly care for himself? He looked as if he had been thrown in a mud pit and spat back out. Stallions- can’t live with them and can’t live without them.

Whatever had possessed me to remain in his company was clearly a queer coincidence. Perhaps I thought that he would just leave since I had in fact been the first to discover the stream gurgling softly behind me. But even I glanced back at him a few times unable to decide if I should tell him to go or simply ignore his pointless existence, nothing really came to mind. What could I say? You’re on private property, get off. I didn’t see that working in a million years, especially on a brute such as him. I liked to think they came in types: the dumb, the tolerable, and the outstanding. I didn’t think it took much thought for one to decide what group this heathen obviously belonged to.

Finally, in one last attempt to frighten him off, I turned my ass-end towards him and continued to ignore him altogether. Once again, I bent down to my toes, suddenly infatuated with the greenery at my toes. I decided that this was going to be a lovely day either way it went because I had no intentions of letting this baboon ruin it.

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM