Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Tajheri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
   TAJHERI</style>
  i won't describe all the pain that i will bring upon you
look in my eyes, or did the shame destroy your vision
</style>

Tajheri snorted and a grin began to take shape on his handsome face. "Rude?" He echoed the mare. "Lady, you haven't even scratched the surface of rude." His black tail snapped against his legs and he chuckled quietly at the oddly marked mare. Rude. Ha! It was painfully obvious that she had not come across anyone else in his family. Sure, he may have been the more rude one out of the bunch, but she obviously had not crossed his mother's path yet. Hell, if she had the bitch wouldn't be breathing let alone talking to herself.

The scarred stallion may not have been a genius, but he knew where he wasn't welcome. Unlike those with enough common decency to leave when he knew he wasn't wanted, he hung around. If someone didn't like him, much like the mare he'd just met, he'd give them reason enough to not like them. He'd drive them up one cliff and down the other. This mare, however, seemed perfectly content with nibbling on the grass and ignoring him. It made him tempted to take a shit and wipe it across the grass and leave her to her feast.

His thought process, however, was interrupted when she turned her ass end toward him. The stallion's ears tilted forward and he took in a breath. The scent of a mare was something he'd never forget. "You must be pretty stupid." He finally said. "Turning your ass to a stallion you don't know." How would she know if he was a rapist or not. How would she know if he had magic that would immobilize her or not. "Gods, I hope not all the mares in his fucking place are as stupid as you." He sneered as he began to circle around her.

ooc:// sorry it's suckish :T

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM