Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Tajheri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
   TAJHERI</style>
  i won't describe all the pain that i will bring upon you
look in my eyes, or did the shame destroy your vision
</style>

"Need you?" Tajheri laughed. "Tell me, in what ways do we need you? To create the next generation, perhaps you have a point. But maybe you've failed to realize that in order to create a new generation you need us." He pointed out. "Unless you've figured out a way to drop a foal without us, which I highly doubt." He said pointedly. "But if you mean that we need you in the ways of sexual gratification you're sorely mistaken." He raised a 'brow' as he looked at her then a smirk curled his lips as he then moved on to the second part of her argument. "And darling, if you offered the chance I wouldn't take it. I don't fuck mares that look like stallions."

He left it at that and continued to walk away, but the damned mare couldn't leave well enough alone. No, she had to trail after him like a foal seeking its mother's teat. Her question made him stop and he looked back over his shoulder at the mare. "I hold no interest in you." He said bluntly. "Why else would I be walking away? If you don't believe me then take a look under my belly. You're certainly getting no rise out of me." He snorted then laughed. "Maybe if you didn't look so manly..." He trailed off then heaved his shoulders in a shrug of nonchalance. Now that he felt he had the upperhand in the argument his anger had subsided.

She then mentioned how he had approached her and he thought about it. "You were talking to yourself." He remembered. "I thought you were crazy and it seems I wasn't far off." Tajheri smirked once more. "Though for a crazy mare you're certainly not as entertaining as I thought you'd be. You're quite dull, actually."

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM