the Rift

a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

The ground beneath my feet is beautiful, I realize as I cast my gaze downward. The grass is a lush emerald hue, and everywhere I look, there are flowers. The ones beneath me are particularly lovely; there is an azure, many-petaled creation by my left fore, and to the right blooms a much simpler, but much brighter, bud of yellow. Smaller, white flowers - I used to know the name, but it slips my mind now - dot the ground, standing on tall stalks halfway to my knees. Together, they create a great cacaphony of hues, a brilliant display. I watch them wave in the breeze, trying very hard not to think about how I had sounded.

A gentle touch startles me, and my gaze wanders up in astonishment. His muzzle has lifted mine, and I stand now as though frozen in time, my maw so close to his that we are nearly, though not quite, touching, his eyes reeling me in as though hypnotized. "You don't have to be shy," he whispers, and though he has a playful tone, there is something else there, hovering under the surface. I'm not sure what to make of it, but a shiver runs down the length of my spine nonetheless. I try to read the emotion in his eyes but come up short; it is nothing I have ever encountered. Perhaps later, I will be able to put a name to it, but for now, I must simply wait.

"You may ask anything of me, Note, and I will gladly give you answers." I speak almost without thinking, but this time, my words ring only with a calm honesty. As I gaze at him, I do not feel unsettled or wary, merely vaguely curious. Whatever he has to ask me, I will answer truthfully - I do not want to hide any aspect of my past from him. A gentle breeze blows again, but this time I am able to watch as it tugs at his banner rather than the flowers below. So, too, does it tug at mine, loosing strands from their well-kept positions to dance in the wind alongside his. Together.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-15-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 02:55 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM