the Rift

a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

"You may ask anything of me, Note, and I will gladly give you answers," were the words that she spoke. He wasn't sure the question he had could ever be answered gladly, for he had asked it of many horses before, some had never answered, others simply gave a vague lie. He hadn't ever asked it of himself, though. Maybe out of fear?

"Then I ask you this: what do you desire most?" He peered down at her, almost anxiously and quizzical, but the darkness in his bright green gaze had faded, leaving behind a look of adoration, and softness as their manes were tangled in the wind.

He wondered briefly what he himself desired most in life. He rarely thought of those kinds of things, he mainly lived in the present. Pondering about the future and the past all the time left you lost in the present, unable to enjoy the precious time you were spending at the moment. He didn't like that.

Yet he asked the question of everyone else, but was left dumbfounded when he thought of what his own answer would be. Maybe knowledge. Understanding. That sounded about right. After all, he asked the question to find these things, did he not?

'You sound like a scholar,' Note thought to himself, amusement flashing in his eyes for a moment at this thought. He was a fighter, a desire to fight pounded within his heart, spreading throughout his veins. It wasn't something he could exactly help. He had often thought why he had such a desire, but always came up short on answers.

Messages In This Thread
a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-15-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM