the Rift

[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Fresh back from the veins I bear my teeth in the place I call home. Soft soil had started to show and blades of grass starting to sprout from beneath. I must say,I preferred the land when it was frozen over,it felt more homely. More where I'm from though I suppose I will get used to the fresh,grassy side of places. I stand,lifting my head up and around to sniff around me,the distance smell of Unicorns washing my senses clean. My mind works at the quest I am enduring for the Moon Goddess to grant me my wish of my un-dead follows. A cunning grin grows on my face. Oh what I could do then.

Keeping my sense's alert as I wait for Psyche to come,the great mare who had accepted my into this land and now would help me with my quest. I couldn't be more grateful for what she is doing for me. I can't wait for her black shadowy figure to appear to me. I can feel the excitement building inside of me,the excitement to fight,to draw blood,to taste blood,to feel blood between my claws and in my mouth. No Lupus. I shake my head down. Killing and fighting are different things,something I must keep reminding myself when the mare herself shows. Extending my claws slightly I let out a low growl,making my presence known,my lips curling up to show my unforgiving teeth. I quiver as I can feel the tension growing inside me,more and more and more. The thought of blood drips into my mind,as blood drips of my teeth after a meal. To fight only,not to kill. I remind myself sharply.

[2 posts each,first attacker gets one defense,no magic or companions. In the Basin at midday.]

WC:297

Summary:Standing in the Basin waiting for Psyche.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Lupus - 01-16-2013, 03:59 PM