the Rift

[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She arrives quickly, the jackal-mare, emerging from the shadows of a cave, blending with the shade of the trees until she stands before him. She keeps a safe distance, for now, as the fight has not yet begun. For a brief moment, she remembers her last fight, a spar with the stallion Valentine who had so betrayed his kindred. Where is he now, I wonder? she thinks, but quickly banishes the thought from her head. She cannot afford to lose concentration, not against the mongrel who could so easily close his jaws around her throat and make her his next meal.

He won't, though, however much he may want to. She knows this to be true. He owes her too much, this ivory wolf. She had given him a home, and now she would gift him with magic. Oh, of course it was not hers to give, but in aiding him, she became a part of it. He would owe her more when this was over. A lone wolf, she had no use for; a wolf with an army of the undead at his back, indebted to her, she lusted after. What better way to torment her enemies than to send zombified creatures after them? It is not for him, then, that she has agreed to this battle; no, it is for everything that she stands to gain.

Her voice is a bored drawl when she calls to him. "And so, we begin," she says, and leaps into motion. Her stride is quick and sure as she charges, her maw tucked to her chest, protecting her throat from exposure as well as allowing her to aim her horn, her most prized weapon. A straightforward attack is not, perhaps, the best way to approach this particular battle, but she must start somewhere, so there it is. She approaches, swerving slightly to the right, dipping her head and twisting her nape; her horn is aimed at his left side, intending to deliver a long laceration from his shoulder to haunch. Still, she keeps her nape carefully turned away, and as she passes, she wrenches her head up and away, trying hard to avoid injury.

[W/C | 370]
[OOC | Attack 1/2 | Defense 0/1
Psyche charges at Lupus' right side, aiming her horn to scratch from his shoulder to haunch, carefully twisting her neck so that it is not exposed. As she pulls clear, she pulls her head quickly out of reach.]

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-16-2013, 10:30 PM