the Rift

[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The dark shadowy mare makes herself seen at last,my lip curls up slightly in something of a smile. Not a entirely kind smile,but not completely sly or cruel. So this is where my quest starts,a fight with my lady Psyche. I tense all my muscles,making me look more powerful as I prepare them to work well for me and for my mind to think tactics. I do not wish to kill her,nor hurt her badly either but I am ready to kill my quest. To end it. To become victorious. To win what I deserve. My three zombie wolfs. I wanted then,I desire them. I deserve them. Just imagine what I can do with them? I can spread fear though my enemies,make them cower,make them wish they weren't in my presence. Make them wish it wasn't this wolf. And I shell use my pets well. I will put them to good use. I shell become victorious again and again with them. You will see.

And so, we begin. The voice pulls me away from thoughts. I bear my teeth. I extend my claws. I open my jaw. I am ready to defeat my leader. As the unicorn charges I wait till the last moment before leaping to the right side,out the way of the weapon that stands proudly from her forehead,so beautiful,so unique,but yet so dangerous. As she charges past my body has already twisted to face her passing side. I leap,aiming my claws at her black pelt,hoping to grab her skin,to dig my claws into her skin. My jaw unlocks, as I try to grab her skin in my jaws. I do not clamp them shut with force,though there is still speed. Instead I bring them down more gently then I do to my prey though,I wish I could bring them down harder,to bring her down but I know I must not. She had given me to much and was still giving. Well,helping me. It is a debt I would willingly pay back to her.

WC:364

Summary:He dodges to the right of her charge,twisting his body then leaping up aiming to cling onto her side as she charges past.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Lupus - 01-17-2013, 05:29 AM