the Rift

[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She wonders how difficult it is for him to attack her without the intent to kill, for her is a predator, and she is prey. A mental sneer: I am not prey. To be prey is to be weak, and the shadow-mare is anything but. She is the Dark Empress, the Lady of the Basin, the ruler of the unicorns. She will prevail - no, she must. To give in here, now, is to admit defeat, to admit that she does not deserve the right to rule. Mauja had known this to be true - he had lost in battle and, angry (though with whom, she could not say), had disappeared, pulled into a world that she could not follow, lost to her. Forever? It may be so.

But she was not the FrostHeart, and she would not lose this day.

His attack is expected, though he managed to feint to the opposite side of her bodice. A neat trick, she supposed, but it was all the easier for her to dodge, as her body was already twisted the right way. Hindquarters swing away from him in a quick-stepping half-circle, maw still pressed to nape, horn still aiming downward. She feels his breath, hot on her side, hears the crack! as his jaws snap shut (though she suspects he has tempered his blow for the foe he faces), sees him fall away. She aims a kick, not for his cranium, as she might have done an enemy, but for his shoulder. If he ends up bruised and battered, what concern is it to her? He asked her to battle, not the other way around. He may be one of hers, but he does not truly fit, does not truly belong. He and his undead army (if he gets them) are beneficial to her, but she would not miss his company.

Her back legs touch down, and she darts away, hoping to put some distance between them so that she might aim an attack better. Whirling, finally, she looks for him, sees him, charges again with her horn lowered. Close or far, her attack remains the same: her horn becomes a spear, aimed for his side, intending to create a light slash from shoulder to haunch. This time, as she pulls away, she kicks up and out, again aiming for a shoulder. And again, touching down, she sprints away.

[W/C | 398]
[OOC | Attack 2/2 | Defense 0/1
Psyche swings her hind end around, avoiding Lupus' attack. She kicks out, aiming for his shoulder, then tries to put some distance between them before whirling and aiming a similar attack at his side with her horn, aiming to scratch him from shoulder to haunch. One last kick is sent toward him as she moves away once more.]

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-19-2013, 02:35 PM