the Rift

[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

It had been a while since I had been sparring with a fully grown mare,or stallion for that matter. No,it isn't because I was scared of fighting them but I know,on my own,I can't take a full grown horse on my one. I suppose you could call me wise in knowing this. At least wiser then other lone wolfs. But that's why i'm here isn't it? Fighting to get my three 'bad boys' only to be able to fight more. Then I could bring down the bitches from the Throat. And more.

My turn had been quick,and so had hers. My attacks has failed and hers had only just begun. Onyx hoofs strike out. Quickly I scamper back,regaining my position as she darted away,turning again for another charge. I stand,my pose ready to spring or dart to the side at any moment as she twists round,snarls escaping my jaw constantly. This time I start to jog towards the mare though her horn was aimed right for me. As I approach her I leap a pace before her horn can get me,my legs powerful legs giving me a good push of to leap onto her back. Razor claws extended to grip on to her my jaw yet again wide open to grab her flesh. A swift kicking is let out from her. Perfect. She is only bringing herself closer to my grasp.

In the moment I can almost see the one of the undead wolfs,why one? Then I know; because they to are trying to get there grip on the creature. To bring the creature down,to kill it perhaps. A sly grin comes onto my face whilst I am coming down to hopefully landing on Psyche's back. The vision faces. Bringing me back to reality. Now with more determination then ever.

WC:320

Summary:When she charges towards him he jogs up to her then leap before her horn can get him. He leaps aiming to grasp onto her back. (wolfs can jump 8 feet Psyche stands at 5 feet 3 inch.)

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 04:52 AM