the Rift

[Judge] Let me earn my victory first [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

The snarls ripping from his throat did not scare her; if anything, they spurred her to action. She knew the sound all too well, having been in a similar form herself, once. She wished that she could change here, now... but it had been agreed upon that she would refrain from the use of magic, and so here she was, trapped in prey's body, jealously listening to the snap of his jaws, wishing that she could return the favor in kind. Still, distraction from the battle would only weaken her defenses, and she was not weak. I am not, she told herself firmly, memories of perceived follies appearing uninvited in her mind's eye. I am strong.

She finds herself well-matched in this particular spar, as neither her attack nor his lands. She supposed she could have expected a stalemate, really, for if she was stupid enough to succumb to her lessers, then she was really not fit to rule at all. He did manage to surprise her, though: as she galloped toward him, he jogged toward her, timing a leap to clear her horn, aiming for her back. Already kicking, she was in no position to avoid him without sprawling rather ineffectually in the dirt, and she felt his claws pierce her hide, hot breath on her skin. She landed her hind legs, tucked her head, and again bucked, this time twisting her bodice as she cavorted around the battleground. There was really no good way to get out of this hold, unless he were to slip, and so that became her goal.

Get off my back, you bastard, she thought angrily, furious with herself for allowing it to happen. Or you will answer to the Basin when I'm through with you.

[W/C | 292]
[OOC | Attack 2/2 | Defense 1/1
Psyche's kick brings her haunches into Lupus' grasp, but before he manages to sink his teeth into her, she begins bucking and jumping and otherwise moving to attempt to dislodge him.]

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM