the Rift

May I have this dance; Anemone

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven.

In the bush?

Bush?!

You never know.

Spikes.

You have scales!

Kiba gave Torasin an offended look and flew off in search of his missing prey, a bird this time that had gotten lucky in escaping. The paint snorted in amusement at his bonded's antics, the stiff motion of the dragon's movements portraying his annoyed mood at losing his prey. Puffing out short snorts of fire as he went along, stalking the ground and the glorious sky. The healer moved off in search of a stream to take a well earned relief from all the walking, especially the final stretch that lead him up the rocky path and into the Fields. Heat was welcome across his gilded back as the sun shone warm and high in the sky, he enjoyed the fields. Both for the memories and for it's beauty, being so close to the puffy white clouds truly was something. It almost felt he could touch them.

Almost.

With the life his youth gave him, Torasin bolted forwards and raced across the lush, juicy grass, twisting bucks like a newborn colt. Small noises escaping his maw as he danced through the place that came closest to heaven, swapping between a wild canter and a bouncy prance. Hair flying everywhere and landing in messy clumps here and there, his pace carried on splashing through stream and squealing as the water slapped against his white patched belly in cold droplets. Tail flicking from side to side in joyous pose of an elegant dancer.

He carried on like this for sometime until he eventually stopped and looked out across the fields. Vibrant green pools drinking in it's view, Kiba had was out of sight now in his search for more food. Torasin laughed out loud at the thought Kiba sent him, apparantly the bird that had gotten away had not done so for too long. "Always thinking about his belly" he quietly said to nobody, the slight breeze picking up his tail and pushing a few strands between his gilded legs.

Anemone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Anemone

dance like no one is watching

Honestly Anemone had no idea how long she had been walking. She didn't even know which way she was going anymore. The path was wound and wound and her head spun with the confusion. By the time she got to the top she would have been convinced it was the bottom except for a few things. Like the way the air felt. The way the grass felt was different too. This was a much different place than what she'd anticipated to find. She looked upward to the skies, feeling close to the sky. She felt a breeze ripple along her back and over her withers, to tangle in the mane that hung there. She felt peace, and as if that was some sort of message from her mother. Wherever she may be, Anemone knew that she would be thinking of her. It made her smile and made her lose focus for a moment before she gathered her wits again at a strange rustling. She watched a strange bird and then a blur. Strange she thought. Was that blur... Ane lifted her head quickly, going the way in which the two had come.

Could it be?

Ane could barely make out the antics of the painted stallion and it made her smile a happy smile. She perked up, eyes more bright and energy seemed restored. She started at a trot after him, finding herself quite easily enjoying the view before she finally sped up. Though she was much further behind him really and never truly caught up. It wasn't until he hit the water and then eventually stopped that Ane decided to let the painted one see her. She came out from her hiding place at his words and found a bell of a giggle coming from her. "Silly Kiba..." she said gently and smiled with a dip of her head. "G'day Torasin... I'm glad to see you again. I saw the blur of Kiba chasing a bird before... Or I assumed it was him?" She really did enjoy Torasin and Kiba, they were so kind to her on the beach despite her difference. Her mother had warned her to be careful and Torasin had as well informed her that there were indeed dangers.

I'm really glad to see him again... but am I too glad?

Deceased
imi

TORASIN

That scent. Someone familiar was approaching, it carried a faint hint of Isilme but none of a herd of Helovia. Lobes flickered and Torasin tried his best to put a face to his nose, yet he carried on in magnificent dance until a voice finally put the face of Anemone in his mind. The mare he had met on the beach one day, seemingly a little lost in her surroundings Torasin had attempted to cheer her up. With a flourish, the paint bounced forwards and proffered his head in graceful greeting as green pools lit up at her arrival. She was patterned in patches of colour just like himself, a little darker than his gilded palomino and she had a sharp black horn confirming her of unicorn species. Not that the gentleman cared, she had proven to be a gentle, trustworthy girl.

Kiba, you never guessed who just turned up!
Dinner?
Anemone!

Torasin rolled his eyes at his dragon's comment and turned his grand smile on the painted Miss. "You honour me again with your presence, milady Anemone. It was most likely Kiba you saw, although I imagine he was too transfixed on his food to notice you" he said rather apologetically at the end with a voice as polite as always. As if on cue, the bubbly brown exploded from the trees in a bellow of trills as he danced around Anemone, exuberant as always with his prey clutched tight in sharp claws. Once he felt he'd done enough to impress the mare in his prolific dance moves, he returned to the floor next to Torasin to pick at his well earned food.

Meanwhile, gentle Torasin shook his head and focused his attention on the femme "I hope Helovia has been treating you well, ma'am" he offered with sincerity. Wondering if she would join a herd or remain a wanderer, he wouldn't blame her for the latter. Torasin too had wondered until finding purpose.

Anemone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Anemone

dance like no one is watching

Again Ane lowered head so that the height difference meant nothing. Ane never really felt like a lady besides when she'd been around Torasin before. He had been so kind and gentle with her and treated her so politely, such a painted gentleman he was. But other than then, she'd felt so awkward, so different. She was tall and her hide was three different colors. She had a horn of black from her head, where even her mother's had been white. Some had told her that the black was a sign of her being darker, different. She didn't feel darker. She knew that she may not have had the perfect life but she didn't feel tainted or anything. She smiled at Torasin and laughed a bit. "I don't blame him, of course."

She smiled as then Kiba came and wove about her. She laughed and dipped her head to him in greeting. "Always a pleasure, sweet Kiba." Her voice rang in her ears with the humor she felt. Eyes, she figured, were light with vulerability because she was so confortable with the painted gentleman. She could have spent hours and lost days with him if she wasn't careful.

Then her head turned gently to the painted sir again, and she smiled a sweet smile. "There's a lot of space here, and I do like that. I haven't actually seen many others besides you and Kiba, and spoken to even fewer, but that is how I like it." She laughed. She really did like it but at the same time, talking to others now and then was nice. After all, that was why she'd gone in search of Helovia. "And how have you been, Torasin?" She smiled at him, as she seemed to constantly do. She liked his company, was that so bad? She didn't think so.

Deceased
imi

TORASIN

Kiba renewed his trills, it was almost like deja vu for Torasin, so similar was this meeting from the last time they met. The only thing that was missing was the beautiful beach scene and the salty smell. Green eyes turned away from his dancing bonded and he refocused on the mare, dipping his head in understanding. He too had walked the life of a traveller and moved from place to place. The paint would have been happy to do so for as long as he lived if he had not met Mirage, his oldest friend here and she claimed his loyalty. Yet he was still happy within his herd, as long as he went on a few adventures now and then. To relax and think to himself, spend some time with Kiba and allow his brown to hunt for more bigger game. Although the bird he had just recently caught was all they had found so far. Much to Kiba's disapproval.

It was then she enquired after his own health and Torasin obliged her with a promising response "I'm well m'am, I have recently been honoured with a rise in rank, so my time is a little more limited than it normally would be. So I enjoy days like this, away from duties for a day and time to relax in gentle company" the relief very apparent in his tones. Torasin would always be a colt at heart, always wanting an adventure and always curious in his travels. He found himself relaxing even more in her company, she was indeed a joy to be around. "Do you intend on remaining on your own, ma'am? I used to travel around these lands myself, happy in solitary company until fate seemed to have different plans for me." The latter he said with amused tones, could Mirage really be called his fate? Torasin didn't see why not, he was almost like her shadow some days, just like his sons were now apart of his life. He hadn't seen the pair in a while, Abel was so much like their mother that he almost felt sorry for Nym.