the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

The Empress grew fonder of her brethren as the days passed, but she held a special place in her heart for those who had sworn allegiance to her and her cause. Of course, many would argue that she had no heart; but then, who had ever gotten close enough to know? Mauja, a small voice whispers from the back of her mind, sending a spear of pain through her chest. She could not shake the dream that she had fallen into only a few nights past, a dream that she had awoken from sweat-soaked and shivering, a dream that had been both too real and not real enough, a dream that had left her at once hopeful and terrified...

Enough, a voice in her mind snarled. This is folly, this is weakness, this is stupidity...

And yet...

It was just another day in the Aurora Basin. As she weaved her way through the herd, she greeted several by name, while others simply watched her pass. They bore her no love, she knew, not in the way that they had loved the FrostHeart. They liked her well enough, she supposed, if only because she had gotten them here, because the god had given her power. Resentment coursed through her - the power that she had was a lie. It was not earned. It was not hers. She was in the Time God's shadow. Had she always fallen under someone? As she reviewed her history, she came to the conclusion that it must be so: her father, first, and then her sister, and then the Ice King, and now the Time God. How had her betters managed to get more powerful over time, while she had only stayed the same?

Voices drove the thoughts from her mind as quickly as they had arrived. Hers was a silent approach, relying on the shade of the trees for cover. It was so easy to blend in, so simple to sneak up on unsuspecting individuals. And what she saw made her furious and, then, ecstatic in turn. She was a young pegasus, a beauty if not for those accursed wings, all black and silver and innocence. And beside her, the Lady was pleased to note, walked Crowley, one of her own sworn. Perhaps it was the familiar glint in his eyes, or perhaps she just knew her own very well, but she was sure of one thing: the youngling was there for her pleasure.

"I..I think i'd rather just got straight home if you..don'y mind?"

She steps from her hideaway. "But darling," the words are a pout, "I'm sure dear Crowley's friends would simply love to meet you! You wouldn't want to be rude now, would you?" A wicked smile is cast towards the flicka, the Empress not caring if the fae was scared. "My name is Psyche, and I would simply love to show you around." She shares a conspiratorial wink with Crowley, a sight that the pegasus simply couldn't have seen, being on the wrong side of the jackal's body.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Psyche - 01-16-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM