the Rift

What A Wonderful Place (Open)

Balios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Balios continued to walk through the dense forest. The black slits of his golden eyes scanned the land looking for a friend or a foe. His ears shifted forward as a call hit him. He looked around unable to see another horse. Then he looked up. A light gold figure came swooping from the skys and landed in front of him. His wings looked like pure bronze in the sun’s light and his eyes seemed to match the gentle blue sky’s color. Stockings of brown were painted upon his legs. His mane and tall were a pretty shade of faded gold. He looked different from all the other pegsi he had ever seen. Balios had always seen dark shaded ones. Some he had seen ones that had light wings and a light mane and tail, but never one with a golden body. He looked curiously at him.

The words that the Pegasus spoke were welcoming and polite. ‘Helovia? So that’s where I am.’ Balios thought. He had heard stories about Helovia in his old herd and dreamed to go there, but now he was. A smile crossed his face. He then said to Kaj, “Hello Kaj. I am Balios, protector of myself.” He softly chuckled. The dappled brute liked this horses attitude. He seemed to be kind. Balios scanned him again with his golden eyes. He still seem so much different. His golden horn made him appear a little taller than the faint yellow pelted Pegasus. Balios waited with a soft smile for Kaj to reply.

((OCC: Sorry it is so short. I did not know what to write… Lol!))

Messages In This Thread
What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-16-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-18-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-20-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-22-2013, 12:21 AM