the Rift

!! Before the Worst [Quil]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
Breathe in. Breathe out. Lean in. Lean out. Sway left. Sway right. A flick of the ear. Gentle close of the eyes. Eyes flickering open. It didn't take her long to notice that he was indeed beginning to sway with her minute movements. That he had to force himself to stop. Stop as she attempts to speak, words being caught in her throat and yanked back in as if they were going to end the world. And she gives up. Her head shaking side to side in anger. Why couldn't she just act normal? Was that really too much to ask?

Breathe in. Breathe out. His voice hits her ear which perks up instantly as she peeks up at him from beneath the forelock. His voice so quiet, so solemn, she can do nothing but feel her muscles relax a bit more. "No, don't... you don't need to apologize, my lady" He takes in a deep breath, as if preparing for something before his voice trembles out again, "I do not know where you are from, or how you came to be here, but allow me to share my story, Lady Resplendence. I am - was - the heir to a long line of royalty in the ancient land of Thor'qui. My family was ousted from power by a rebellion that left my homeland in complete anarchy and chaos. I... am lucky to have made it out with my life. My brother, Erigor, has traveled to this land with me, but we are but two of seven children. My siblings, my mother and father... I do not know where they are. I do not know if they are alive or..." it seems then that he hit a terrible place. And she feels her heart ache for him. For he had lost his family as well. Maybe not the same family as she, but a family. All hesitance gone, she trembles forward. One step forward. No steps back. One step forward. None back. Just one at a time. Breathe in. Step forward. Breathe out. "I suppose, my lady, that I am trying to say that everyone is haunted by something. I am not asking for you to share your history with me, but please... you do not need to apologize to me." He finished, a silence falling over the meadow before the sad orbs met hers. Delicately, she stretches out her neck. Her lips, just barely able to meet where his chest meets his neck. A light lip of sorrow before she pulled back, ear flickering around at the muffled noises that were the flowers scratching against the flowers. Breathe in. Breathe out. It was only fair. One's past for another. She had no qualms in keeping hers hidden. As long as she didn't have to go into detail. "I came back... to see my mate and newborn twins... killed by wolves..." her voice soft, just barely audible. The only reason it even hit his ears was that the breeze carried it from her and to him as she looked away. There was nothing more to say, or to explain. Unless she was to go into detail and relive it. And she didn't want to relive it. Reliving it was too painful. So, she breathed in. And breathed out.
you seem lost, your back against the wall~
kaydeniro.deviantart.com||roontoo.deviantart.com||momotte2stocks.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
!! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Resplendence - 01-16-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Quilyan - 01-16-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Resplendence - 01-18-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Quilyan - 01-20-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Resplendence - 01-20-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Quilyan - 01-21-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Resplendence - 01-21-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Quilyan - 01-21-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: !! Before the Worst [Quil] - by Resplendence - 01-21-2013, 07:28 PM