the Rift

To Spread My Wings [Mirage]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

The efforts of one of the longest-staying Protectors had not been lost upon the mare. He was young, and still rough around the edges, but his heart was in the correct place, his honour was in tact. Mirage knew of his efforts towards trying to release the prisoners, she knew of the way he had met others at the borders of his homeland, she knew of the help he had been. And she fully intended on rewarding him for his efforts.

So it was with a smile that the mare did hear his summons, soft and gentle as it danced its way to her ears, as if carried by the mists of the lands. She was surprised to hear the quiet seriousness that the voice held, sadder still to smell faint memories of blood. Had he not been healed from his challenge yet? Akaith warbled softly above her, winging her way swiftly towards where the large, painted steed was standing awaiting their presence.

Upon light, dancer's steps, she moved towards the summons, her façade gentle and soft, but still impassive, giving away nothing of the concerns she felt for the tone of this meeting. "Aaron, it is good to see you!" She said with her smooth, kind voice, an angelic hum against the relative silence of the forest.

The golden dragon above them chortled her own greeting, before landing lighting upon her bonded's back, chatting and chirruping away in greeting to the stallion she had known since he was still but a colt, learning under the potentially dangerous guidance of Mirage's brothers.. With a small frown Mirage recalled the task they had sent him on, to these very lands.. But with a slight shake of her refined tiara, she refocussed upon the present situation.

larfsalot.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 01-17-2013, 05:46 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-19-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 01-25-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-27-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 02-03-2013, 06:31 PM