the Rift

Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The light grey stallion was very, very confused. He could hear the polar bear, and another voice. He looked around, clearly not seeing anyone else. Is he mad, crazy, or some deranged animal? He stopped, thinking it over. He clearly was, for he had another voice he could hear and was answering to...but he could it too. Did that make him deranged as well? He looked at the animal again, more perplexed than ever.
“Uh huh…I’m sure they are. Moving on, if your trying to fish, I think your not doing it right. It’s my observation and belief that the fish are in deep water, over that ways.” He pointed with his horn into the deeper part of the ocean. “Also, you make fun of my name? Pray tell, what kind of name is Alfie?” He looked at the fishing polar bear, and shook his head. This day is getting stranger and stranger. I wonder, did I run into a plant that is making me see things? Is the Nightshade trying to poison me? He felt dizzy all of a sudden, but it was all in his head. He looked back at the strange white bear, and turned his head. “Tell me, how do you plan to fish without the right kind of bait? And no, I’m afraid a unicorn doesn’t carry any on him unprepared. What kind of bait are you looking for?” He started to walk towards the polar bear, dipping his hooves in the cool crystal clear water. He stopped when the water reached his knees, and stared at Alfie. It all felt like a dream to him, and it was so… weird. “Maybe we can help each other. I’m looking for a piece of leather to tie that crystal over there to my neck. In exchange, maybe I can find you some usable bait. Deal?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open - by NPC - 01-17-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open - by Valentine - 01-22-2013, 11:49 AM