the Rift

Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The polar bear spoke again, and he seemed like he had miss understood him. The voice helped shed light on the situation. He still thought it was all so very strange, but he dismissed it; now was not the time for thought. The polar bear had offered him the leather, and that was all he needed. He moved around, moving himself into the water, trying not to disturb the water too much so that the polar bear wouldn’t drift further into open water.
“That is awfully kind of you just to offer me the leather. I would like it indeed, but I would like to help you too. I’m wondering if there is a way I can help you too, so that you can get food. We all need to survive, right?”He smiled, letting the polar bear know he cared. Though maybe it was a dream and all for naught, he would still do the right thing. He looked around, wondering what he would do for the polar bear. He got an idea.
“I know what you can do for bait!” He lunged, pushing himself further in the water. He moved towards the iceberg, carefully though, so as to not push it further out than he can swim. The water is cold, which is interesting to the grey, but he knew it should be. Using his long red horn, he carved some of the iceberg off. It fell into the water and started to melt, and it quickly threw it up on the iceberg next to the polar bear. He moved from the water, moving towards the Cyanice, and clipped tiny pieces off. He moved again back to the polar bear, and touched the Cyanice with the shaved ice from the berg. They merged, and became more Cyanice. “There, you can use that as bait. Can I have the leather now, please?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open - by NPC - 01-17-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open - by Valentine - 02-03-2013, 11:31 PM