what have we found in this chilling landscape?[Open]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentable.png]

SEIREN

it's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon

Cold and hardened frost forms around my outer form. Crystalline ice starts sinking into my veins from the cold of the North. My breath comes quick from me, forming clouds in different shapes and sizes, taking my life energy away, the heat that my body stores. It’s almost unnerving, but I’m too used to it to care. It seems to fit my cold-hearted ways, and I take no notice of it as I move my grey hide through the ice worn landscape. It has grown on me in my exile, and I wish to be no place else as I hatch my plots. I have recently traveled further up north more than normal, because I was bored with the Steppe. There was too much activity, and I didn’t want to be bothered with others. The places I found were nothing but mountain, so it was a rather boring area. I moved along slowly, letting my hooves sink into the light snow that was falling. The permafrost below started to turn to slick ice, so I picked up my pace. I notice a place in the distance, but the first to meet my eyes is the color brown. It looks to be something of interest, but my eyes cannot decipher what the object is. I decide to make my way slowly towards it, if it’s a foe. I am not scared of things. As I venture closer I see a young foal. She is engrossed in a white castle made of ice. The structure of the place is constructed in an interesting manner, but I don’t have the time for such silly things. The filly is completely unawares of another’s presence, so I carefully moved to her side. She is young and naïve, and will be so easy to consume.
“Hello there my dear. What is it you have found?”

"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
RE: what have we found in this chilling landscape?[Open] - by Seiren - 01-20-2013, 02:55 PM