the Rift

what have we found in this chilling landscape?[Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I'm still admiring this majestic ice temple when another comes. With a turn of my head I see a dappled mare, her voice ringing through my head."Well, it's a uh- temple, I guess. There's these lovely statues of the gods and it's very pretty inside! h, by the way, I'm Frost Fyre, or Frost for short!" My small black lips curve up into a delicate smile, and my green emeralds are focused on the lovely painted parking surrounding the mare's horn. A red circle with little black shapes around each one. One black shape pointing up, another pointing down and two more pointing left and right. How peculiar. I stare at her for a moment longer before turning away, staring at my cloven hooves.

I whip my lion tail, staring up at the ice temple. It's a true beauty, something that would always stay within my mind. With a short snort I walk closer to the temple, beckoning the mare with my leonine tail. I wanted to show this mare around this beautiful place. It kind of would be a waste to keep it to just myself. I trot to the entrance of the temple, my breath still visible as a little cloud of mist. I turn back to make sure the mare is following me.

The room with the lovely fountain is first. Cold water spouts from each rearing steed's maw, descending into a clear little pool. I stare at the mare, almost slipping and falling onto my face. I save myself with my hoof, the tip getting stuck in the ice. Stupid icy floors. I grunt, trying to pull the tip of my hoof out of the ice, and once I do a crack begins to form. Awe great, first day I find it and I'm already braking it! I turn to see if the mare is still there or had left already.

[[Very bad post. xP]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
RE: what have we found in this chilling landscape?[Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-21-2013, 10:48 AM