the Rift

this hole in my heart must be patched[Any god]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I canter across the landscape, towards the veins. My cloven hooves hit the rocky earth with a loud clop as I raced over the bridge. Excitement coursed through my veins. This was it! It was time for me to ask the gods for the thing I longed for the most. A companion.

There I stood, in front of their shrines. My heart was racing with excitement as I stepped even closer, my small mouth opening as I began to speak. "Gods of this marvelous land, I beg of you to please hear my calls!" Every word was brushed with respect and excitement. My body was almost trembling I was so excited. But remember, the gods can turn you down or ignore you! I sigh, lassoing my excitement back in. I looked into the sunny sky, waiting and hoping a god would answer.

I stood there, the silence seemed to make me feel more nervous. If a god didn't answer, well, I'd be done for. Then I would've stopped at the Veins for nothing. But at least I came here. I paw at the earth with my cloven hooves and lash my lion tail, waiting somewhat patiently. If a god was going to answer, they'd hopefully answer soon.

It had felt like I had called for the gods a while ago. Although it had only been a few moments. My heart pounded, and my ears roared with blood. I was still antsy, and my energy level had barely diminished since I got here. I turn my glimmering emerald orbs to the three shrines. One for the Sun, Moon and Earth. But I thought there was another god? Maybe they hadn't gotten his shrine in yet or something.

[[Frost seeks a clouded leopard companion]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The Gods to not hear your pleas today.