the Rift

something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I feel very relaxed. It is a good feeling, and I realize that I have carried many burdens lately. I seldom stop to think about how they might affect me; after all, if I can take the weight from my friend's shoulders, is it not the right thing to do for me to do so? Even so, today, in the Meadow, I realize the repercussions of my actions. It does not bother me, you see - I will continue to be a shoulder to lean on, should my friends need it - but I must admit, it is nice to have a day to myself, when I can simply relax, nap in the sun, and remember the good things in life. I smile as I remember our recent antics, Note and I - a family I think with a happy sigh. Can I truly finally have my dreams come true? It would seem so. Still, I cannot help but worry - after all, my parents had never expected for their lives to end so suddenly, had they? I shake my head, banishing the thoughts. Today is a day for rest and relaxation. No doubt I will have plenty of time to worry about my budding family later. It is quiet here, and peaceful, and somewhere between cropping grass and enjoying the sun's warmth, I fall asleep.

I am woken by a familiar voice, though its tone is one that I did not expect. I lift my head from its half-hanging position and blink the sleep from my eyes. Immediately a smile brightens my face at the sight of my dear friend Rowan; as she draws closer, however, my grin falters, falling into a creased brow and a frown. Something is dreadfully wrong, and my heart goes out to the quiet, withdrawn fae. We are so alike, she and I, and I consider her easily my closest friend. It pains me to see her like this. Even her voice trembled, and I move to intercept her, bumping my nose to hers in greeting. "Rowan, whatever is the matter?" My lyrics are tinged with concern, reflected in bi-colored, worried orbs. I immediately look her over - she seems well enough on the outside, so I am worried not for her health. But I know that she would be quite easy to hurt mentally. I bristle silently, wondering if her hysterics were anyone's fault - and if so, where I might find them, so I might teach them a lesson.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open] - by Sohalia - 01-19-2013, 03:06 PM