the Rift

something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I do not want to go into excruciating detail about my love life, not when I know how lonely Rowan is feeling. I do not want to push her over the brink, to make her feel as though she is losing her place in my heart. No, that cannot happen, for she is like the sister that I never had. I had a half-sister once, but my memories of her are in spurts, echoes of a once-known youth. I had grown closer to Rowan than I had ever been to any of my family, if only because they were stolen from me. No one could take her place in my heart, and I longed to make her see though, for I worried that by admitting my feelings for Note, revealing the secret that was my pregnancy, she would become withdrawn, that she would separate herself from me. And I would not have it.

But still, did I not owe it to my best friend to allow her to be the first to hear my news? After all, I hadn't told a soul yet, for it is too early to truly tell... but I know. I cannot say how I know, how I am so sure, but I am, and I long to tell her. It's her right to be the first to know, the first even before my love, is it not? She was the first in this land to ever make me feel truly welcome. She will be the foal's godmother, I decide suddenly, and I suddenly have a direction to take the conversation. Though I am still worried, I am sure that she will feel more loved with such a role, something that I had not yet considered but has come so easily to mind that it has almost been a given the entire time.

I smile shyly, meeting her gaze with bi-colored orbs, one a light blue, the other sea green. "Well, actually... I feel quite strongly for him," I admit. "I think I love him." It is odd to say aloud, though I know it to be true. "In fact, I... I think I'm pregnant." My eyes bore into hers, trying to hold her gaze, to invite her to share in my happiness. "And if I'm right... I'd be honored to have you as the foal's godmother." I nudge her shoulder gently, the familiar scent a comfort to me. I hope that she will take the news well.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open] - by Sohalia - 02-18-2013, 02:35 AM