Unenchanted

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

I wasn't aware you stalked females

Phae rolled her dazzling sea-green eyes, appearing to absently scan the canopy as she did so. Really she was looking for Stella. "Sugar, the things you don't know, could fill a book." She muttered with a silvery laugh, still looking into the trees. Her voice was light and yes, unmistakably flirtatious as was her nature. She had to keep her eyes glued to the leaves, lest the red-mare see the pulsating light in her eyes, and the deep crimson blush on her cheeks. It was the things Faelene didn't know which brought her such joy - her time spent with Tolio, his foal growing inside her…Phae bit the inside of her cheek to keep the smile from her face. She didn't want Faelene to know…as much as it would surely hurt the dark mare, or at least anger her, Phae would not bring it up with such intentions. No, the dark mare would only hear that secret from Phae's lips on this day, if she felt threatened. Confidently, she felt no fear around Faelene - not now, not ever again. The life in her belly, Phae believed, guaranteed her safety around the dark mare, if only for Tolio's sake.

From the trees, sensing Phae's mental calls, came a small bird; coloured with black thighs and legs, and snow-white wings. Her face was a brilliant orangey-yellow - a secretary bird. Trilling softly as she descended, she looked at Faelene with vacant and untrusting eyes, having looked into her bonded's mind, and felt the emotions that the sooty mare kept there. Turning her muzzle, Phae regarded the small creature for a moment, before turning her attention back to Faelene.

Her sooty features were serious now; her eyes calm and confident. She listened to Faelene's bored-sigh, and forced herself not to reply. If this mare had genuinely come into her forest, seeking the Grey, then she was forced to be accommodating. "I trust you understand that within this forest dwells The Grey, of which I know you know I am a member. Do you come here seeking us, Faelene?" She asked, politely and diplomatically. Surely this was a side of Phaedra Faelene wouldn't even have believed existed; most didn't. The sooty mare stood poised and polite, waiting to hear Faelene's response.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM