Unenchanted

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Don't act like you know me, and I"ll do the same

Something about Faelene made Phae wish she was a fighter, for never in her life had she wished to harm someone physically as much as she wished to harm Faelene. All this fucking mare did was act like she knew about everything! The day on the Steppe, acting as though she knew Phae's intentions, and what was best for Tolio. And here now, the red-maned bitch was the only one making assumptions - about who Phae liked to stalk; other than that, Phae had simply provided politically correct answers to her query regarding the Grey.

Perhaps her sudden bought of fury was what caused her body to suddenly realize its discomfort regarding the life growing in her belly. The sooty mare cringed as Faelene took a tentative step closer. Please don't let something be wrong with the foal Phae pleaded silently, Not with Faelene here.. Staggering once again, Phae forced herself to take a deep breath, which she exhaled shakily. Was she dehydrated? Maybe...were pregnant mares supposed to drink more water...? What a mess. Craning her neck around, she inspected her heaving sides, half expecting to see blood pouring from between her thighs. But other than a light sheen covering her golden coat, she appeared to be fine. Self consciously, Phae covered her flanks with a tawny wing, hoping that Faelene wouldn't interpret the maternal gesture for what it was. Faelene didn't necessarily strike her as the maternal-type, however. "I'm not dehydrated. I'm...fine." She said finally, positive that as long as she didn't die on the red-mare, Faelene wouldn't care about her medical state.

As the world stopped spinning, Phae sighed, still leaning heavily against the tree. She clenched her teeth as Faelene's words sunk in - she should have waited to tell Kri the intel she knew! She could possibly have traded for their prisoners...Fuck. "Ktulu..." She said at last, her voice thoughtful and less out of breath. Ophelia had seemed...off, as of late. Even though stealing fell under Phi's division, technically, she could say that she needed Ktu's strategic council on how to proceed. Forcing herself to stand on her own, without the aid of the tree, she looked calmly at Faelene. "I can either update the Grey on the information you have provided and have Ktulu seek you out with a proposition, or I can bring you to her now. Which ever you please."

Amongst the fury she felt for Faelene, part of her desperately wished that things had gone much differently. If her foal turned out to be wingless, Tolio would surely keep it in the safety of the Basin, however racist that might be. As a high-ranking member, and a friend of Tolio's she could keep the foal safe. Suddenly, a look of horror and realization washed across her golden face. Turning her sea-green gaze to Faelene, her eyes widened with shock. If Tolio considered Faelene his sister that would mean...Aunt Faelene? Phae felt a new feeling, one that she was uncomfortable with, begin to take hold. The pegasus had always acted in her own best interested, but now she felt a new itch in her breast, begin to tug at her heart. The foal.. That itch seemed to sing, For the good of the foal..

"Faelene...I-" She began, breaking off almost immediately as she found herself unable to continue. The urge to tell Faelene that she was pregnant was almost overwhelming, though she couldn't say why. Something in her, told her that the red-mare needed to know. Surely she didn't know already...? Would she really be acting this cold to the mother of her would-be brother's foal? Then again, Phae wasn't exactly sure what sort of response she was expecting.

[OOC:I'm Assuming this would happen before the Faelene/Tolio thread since you haven't posted there yet. But if you want Tolio to be the one to tell her, she can just brush Phae off :P]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM