the Rift

Unenchanted

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae didn't know Faelene well enough to read the looks which criss-crossed her dark features, although the red-maned mare was quite right to assume that indeed, Phae was betting that this knowledge would keep her safer.

Are we the only two souls who know for sure? Phae's delicate ears pricked forward as Faelene spoke, her lips twitching slightly out of slight guilt as she shook her head, a vague no. "A mare from the Throat...Sohalia...uh..a friend. She knows." The palomino stumbled over the words, still feeling uncertain in calling anyone a friend. But still, Sohalia had showed tremendous amounts of kindness to the pegasus, on multiple occasions. If that wasn't friendship, Phae didn't know what was. Then again, she also didn't believe she had earned Soh's friendship, either. Perhaps the mare was simply being nice...? I'm no good at relationships.. she thoughtfully concluded with a sigh.

"I was hoping to run into Tolio somewhere...It isn't as though I can go to the Basin looking for him..." Shrugging, she realized how absurd that sounded: a pregnant mare simply stalking through Helovia looking for one particular stallion. "Until I heard you in our forest, that is." Remembering that Phae had promised to take Faelene's plight to Ktulu, she sighed. Finding Tolio would have to wait. "I will speak to Ktulu.. If you see Tolio, would you tell him? Or...tell him to come to the Woods, to find me?" Phae realized how quickly she had gone from despising the red-mare, to suddenly asking for favors. Somehow in her mind, Tolio's involvement and his relationship with Faelene seemed to justify her request, but she wasn't entirely sure how it would be received.

Flicking her tail, and feeling much better after her small bought of sickness, she stood a little straighter, looking Faelene right in the eyes. "This foal... Tolio will want to be a part of its life, regardless of whether it is born with a horn or wings. He fears that if the Basin finds out of his offspring, that they will harm me. I don't know if he's intending to stay, or to leave...Either way, for now, please tell no one, save for him. " This was going far beyond a favor. This bordered on treason, for wouldn't Faelene owe some sort of duty to Psyche and the other Basin Unicorns, to notify them of Tolio's transgressions? "If you love him, please don't say a word."

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM