the Rift

Fidelity | Moon Goddess

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Sirens. Such creatures had been given many titles, and had lived in many legends. Winged Daughters of the Earth, Femme Fatals, Dangerous and Beautiful. The Goddess of the Moon, as she appeared in all her dark splendour and fear instilling ways, could easily be one.

Be quick, winged nuisance!

Phae lowered her sea-green gaze with a respectful fear. As he nostrils flared, taking in the peculiar scent of the Goddess, she wondered why she had come at all - perhaps the God's were tethered to these veins some how...perhaps they did not have a choice, if they were beckoned in the right way. Of course, Phae knew not what that was. And yet, was it not peculiar that the Goddess had appeared, if she was as agitated and annoyed with Phae as she seemed? Then again, if the Goddess' patience really had waned, Phae was not about to test the limits of her kindness.

In her minds eye, she viewed herself as a siren - she remained herself and yet somehow...she was not. As if she was subtly changed, viewable only in ones subconscious, based on their deepest lusts and desires. Could the Goddess see her thoughts? She believed that the God of the Earth had. What quest will I be sent on? She wondered, and then, cheekily, You could just give me what I seek. And why not? If the Goddess was so ready to simply be done with her - then why bother, indeed? Then again, she would not voice these opinions aloud. "The magic of the sirens, Lady Moon. I would ask you to grant it to me."

[OOC: The admin's might have to weigh in, based on experience and preference, how this magic actually manifests. With char's like Lotus, I know there were flowers involved...Maybe Phae's appearance could just...be enhanced, while she used her magic? Or it could resonate from an item, like a feather from the Goddess? Whatever ya'll think is fitting. :3 ]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Fidelity | Moon Goddess - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Fidelity | Moon Goddess - by God of the Moon - 01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Fidelity | Moon Goddess - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Fidelity | Moon Goddess - by God of the Moon - 01-22-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Fidelity | Moon Goddess - by Random Event - 01-22-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Fidelity | Moon Goddess - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 10:58 PM