the Rift

Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae nickered appreciatively as Tio's soft muzzle trailed up the back of her leg. It was a deliciously thrilling feeling, that left her wanting more. Although she knew how manipulative Tio surely was, and that each of them knew the other likely had a hidden agenda, she could help but let herself be enthralled by his attentiveness. He was so unlike the others who had pined for her in Helovia - there was Tolio who hadn't pined for her at all. Levi, who tried to sway her with sweet words, and Apollo who had naively captured her attention and adoration, but wasn't more than a blip on her sexual radar. Tio on the other hand, was a real stallion.

As he half-reared behind her, she crow-hopped playfully; bouncing her hind end into the air and flicking her tail in his direction flirtatiously. "Sugar, you know that's what I meant" She quipped, prancing forward, swaying her slender behind and envisioning his eyes watching her wantingly. As he referenced the many stallions who could satisfy her in this manner, she laughed brightly, again thinking of the men in her life. No, they all loved her; but none of them lusted after her. Phae was a flirt by nature, sure she manipulated men into falling in love with her, and protecting her - but deep down, all she wanted was to be wanted. While she was confident on the outside, Phae needed constant reassurance - she was a textbook case, really.

Just as Phae was about to make another sexually charged comment towards the stallion, she stopped dead in her tracks. Her tail, no longer flagging, dropped straight down, and her breath caught in her chest. "Oh my Gods..""I...I don't know what's become of it.." She said slowly, wondering what Tio would do now that their field trip to gain him magic, had ended before it began.

Phae felt oddly disappointed that likely she would now depart from the stallion. Despite the shock of seeing the Veins ruined, the burning sensation of desire was not completely gone from within her belly. And while she wasn't sure she would necessarily act on it, that didn't mean she wanted their time to be cut short, either. Sighing, she turned to let her gaze fall upon him once again, resigning herself that she ought to check back in with the Grey. Shrugging, she nudged his shoulder with her muzzle. "What now, sugar?"

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:59 PM