the Rift

Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Tio trotted after her, his excitement at a peek now. When she stopped dead he was collecting himself to rear up behind her but stopped when he heard the tone of her voice. His ears flicked forwards and he looked around her to stare at the desolation ahead. From her tone of voice he could tell something was wrong and while he had not completely forgotten the desire for sex that was burning within them both, he had the sense to be serious about this. The distraction could wait for now. He moved to stand beside her and, after sweeping his eyes across the horizon, turned his head to look her eye to eye while a sickly wind rustled his forelock and mane. The disturbance caused strands of his black mane to break the intensity of his gaze.

"I didn't ever actually think regaining my powers would be as easy as a simple journey to a shrine. What we do now is skip this step and go directly into setting the stage for the drums of war to sound. You will go to The Dragons Throat, and then to your Mercenary leaders. Tell them of my arrival, and warn them both of what I am capable of. Even if you know not the whole story... at least not quite yet you don't. I will return to the Threshold and gather up some followers, and then I will follow in your trail, to grant reality to the threat that the Dragons Throat herd is under. Threats, especially when they are real, usually cause tension. The sooner the Sultana is warned, the longer she will have to wait while I prepare my forces. In that time, her soldiers and the horses more experienced in battle will have tired themselves out with a mixture of stress and patrols."

"By the time I make my move, the enemy will be weakened and the battle will be much easier. You will not tell anyone of this plan. I will meet you with all the recruits I managed to scrounge up in the Thistle Meadow one week from now, and you will take me to meet your mercenary leaders. I will present my plan, and my offer of payment for their help, to them in person. I know it is a risk trusting you, a spy, with such a crucial mission. However, the success of my plan depends on your skills and all of what I have done up to this moment has been to assure that you will not fail me. I ask not for your loyalty, but for your help. If you truly wish to see me succeed, you will do as I request."

He turned away from the veins and began to walk away, stopping only when he remembered what he had been doing before. ".... But who says we must depart from each other right away?" He sighed and turned his neck to face her. The business being over meant that he could concentrate on the temptation of desire once more. Smirking lightly, he turned the rest of his body to approach her hindquarters and began again, sniffing and nibbling at her hind legs and around the hips, paying close attention to where he knew the soft spots were from sheer experience. He wondered, dared her, really, to be the kind of mare to talk business and then seal a deal with sex. He knew very well that he could get any mare to feel weak in the legs, and was confident that if she so desired it, so he could provide with flying colors.

That is, of course, if she was still in the mood for such an activity. As monstrous as Tio could be, he would not act unless she gave him the word.

Phaedra, played by Aud
heheheheh... Oh, Tio... you devilish little pimp. xD

Messages In This Thread
Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Catillatio - 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:59 PM