the Rift

Unknown history is doomed to repeat [Foothills!]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

The sound of rustling mixed with heavy steps could only be made by one such unique creature, and the scarred stallion turned to nod politely to Willow. She was such an astounding creation, a glorious mixture of their amazing race and nature, and he found himself staring at her more often than not, though he tried to be polite. When she spoke to him about smiling, he raised a brow and snorted a little, cracking a small grin. "I have little to smile about except my beautiful family and these even more beautiful hills," he replied honestly, a heaving sigh following his words. "Life has been unkind, but in many ways, I am blessed."

The symbiotic appendage provides some shade from the bright, warm rays, and he listens to her words, musing that she is right. "Indeed, we find each other in the other's hooves. I find the transition comfortable however, do you?" he asked her curiously, looking into her deep green eyes with curiosity, his crimson orbs able to be kind when you look past the brutality. Beneath his hard exterior, scarred body and violent eyes lay a beautiful soul, a kind one who had worked harder than most to rise up against the darkness.

"I come from another land and therefore know little about the gods here. You, I believe, are still more fit for this position, Willow, being so in harmony with the Earth." He smiled. "But I shall do my best not to wane in the light of your work." The stallion knew that Willow had done an excellent job as Storyteller before; she was capable, intelligent and gentle. When he had been broken, bleeding and injured from battle, she had gone against the judgement of others to heal him, and he would never forget that kindness.

Two charcoal ears flipped back, and he smiled jovially when the pinto approached. "Aaron!" he greeted happily. "I am glad that you are in the Foothills again. You are such a noble warrior, but I am sure you will be equally as astounding as a mason. Have you met Willow?" he asked, introducing the two. "She is the new healer, and a skilled one, I am sure."

Another stallion approached then, and Paladin dipped his head in greeting. "Hello, young apprentice. I am Paladin, the Storyteller, and Willow, our dear healer, is also a servant of the Foothills." The black dun then turned back to Willow, his spirits lifted. "Hm, a story. I have many, but it all depends on what you want to hear. I can tell about Gossamer's rise, the Tides of Isilme, the exodus to Helovia..." he trailed, thinking through his past. Conveniently he left out his own history. Dorngarrow deserved to be forgotten.

"Speaketh"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unknown history is doomed to repeat [Foothills!] - by Willow - 01-22-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Unknown history is doomed to repeat [Foothills!] - by Paladin - 02-17-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Unknown history is doomed to repeat [Foothills!] - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 08:37 PM