the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

All that came of his advice was a feeble nod of her crown. Tolio didn't mind, it was her decision whether or not to take his words to heart. He probably wasn't one to be giving out advice, considering his own past and even current experiences. Her smile seemed to come out in response to his own, that remained in a rather silly manner on his face. He wasn't one to be very manly, Phaedra was really the only one who could bring that side out of him. The thought made his heart ache. She really was the exception, the only one who could change him the way she did. He hated to think of her, for it hurt so badly, but he loved her too much to let her go completely from his mind.

His name rolled off her tongue, contemplating the dips of his title through speech. Though Tolio didn't see how his name could be 'interesting'. When she gave her own though he could see that hers, too, was interesting. "Pleasure to meet you, Angora." Crown dipped slightly and he smiled at her genuinely. Words caught him off guard and he stared at her in confusion. What in the world? Her tone, it seemed familiar, but he just couldn't place it. It reminded him of Phaedra somehow, but it just wouldn't fit. So he just shrugged internally and smiled obliviously at her. "Thank you, Angora. Your name is quite pleasant on the tongue as well." Not sure what she was insinuating, though he felt he was missing something.

Tolio was grateful that the flinch he felt inside his mind did not transfer to his body physically. Somehow, impossibly, he managed to keep a calm smile and not show that her questions had just crushed his insides. "I do have a herd, though I do not have a love. I am merely wandering, getting space for my thoughts." It made his heart shrivel and die to say that he did not have a love. Phaedra and Zikar-Sin passed through his mind and made his knees weak, made him want to cry, but he remained strong.

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Tolio - 01-20-2013, 09:43 PM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM