the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

It's easy enough for the mare to thank him, and Tolio responds to it physically over verbally, shy almost mischievous grin coming to white lips. She seems a decent enough person, and therefore provides rather good company. Angora, whether she knew it or not, was also providing him with a distraction from the abyss of thoughts and horrors that lingered in his mind. Listeners moved to catch the flow of her words, mercury irises concentrated upon her feminine face. Soft giggle escaped him when she admitted to finding most annoying, head nodding in a mildly agreeing manner. "It's true, I'm afraid. Many are shallow or hope only to gain more ground for themselves..." snow flickered in vision that was nowhere near the winter lands at her next words. Handsome white blue eyes faded into mind's eye, lean black bodice and awkward adorable responses. Zikar-Sin...I wish you had never met me... Heart squeezed in his ribcage. The lovable, awkward soul would inevitably be drawn down into the flames as Tolio burned to ashes for sake of love and desperation. He did not deserve to burn with him, and Tolio would not let him. Lids fell closed tightly, pain drawing over his face. "It is...complicated, Angora. It is a tale of forbidden love, sacrifice, and bad decisions. We all have our skeletons, and mine is kept beneath my skin. I can't shove it away into my mind, for I am my own skeleton. Wherever I go, Angora, I burn. I hurt. Never have I had bad intentions and yet, I seem to draw innocent souls into situations that will harm them. It is easy for me to believe that the Gods have willed me to never love without loss or another chunk being taken from the remainders of my heart. Love is a dangerous thing, and I seem to dance along the flames far too often. Every time I get burned, scars and wounds that will never appear on mortal hide. Love is tricky, and beautiful, but I am meant to never taste its sweet essence." It killed him to say it, and face was pained and hard by the time he had finished. Tolio felt so old, so weary. When was the last time he had laughed? Hadn't felt like the world rested on his shoulders? When was the last time he had felt free, simply enjoyed being crazy and mischievous like he normally was? Had he truly changed so much? He managed a smile and a soft giggle as she spoke again, in that same tone he didn't understand and couldn't place. "Seems I'm not, sug. So what is your story? Being vague suits me, if you wish to follow my lead of course," he urged, wondering what it was that kept her from love. Angora had said she believed it came in time, but was she truthful? Or was it something she tried to believe in to hide the depth and pain of something far worse?

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Tolio - 01-23-2013, 10:15 PM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM