the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

The magic is gone and he is left spinning, dazed. The anger is in full swing and he’s never wanted to fight someone as badly as he does Angora. He has taken on multiple mares, and doesn’t believe in the idea of stallions refusing to fight the other gender. In those few moments of freedom from her magic he is preparing himself, because he is so impossibly angry that she dared to control him with such sick immortal gifts. Who was so full of themselves that they wanted to make anyone they wanted fall in fake love with them? More than making him angry, it made him feel wrong and out of place in his skin. Such lustful emotions, he’d never felt them before. Despite many males thinking gays were tainted and lusted after every straight stallion alive, it wasn’t true. Tolio was surprisingly innocent and, even with Phaedra in the Grove, had been driven purely by instinct and raw love. Lust had never consumed him, and it made him feel wrong and weak.

Even so as she skitters back, submissive and ashamed, he cannot be angry. After all, who is he to judge her? People work magic in various ways, with or without gifts of the gods. Psyche had driven him to a type of schizophrenia without ever delving into magic. Angora looks so crestfallen that he can’t help but grudgingly forgive her. It’s not something he wants to do, but being angry isn’t going to help things either. The tears make him sigh, and he knows he won’t yell. He wants to, more than anything, but he is held back. She clearly understands that what she did was wrong, or she’s a fucking fabulous actor. Either way Tolio is swayed. ”I’m not going to order you away, Angora,” he sighed. Might as well stop her from leaving first or else she’d never stick around to hear him out. He didn’t know if he wanted her gone or not yet. ”It’s…it’s wrong for me to feel that way, understand? I’ve never felt such…dirty emotions, and you putting them inside me when it’s fake is what makes me angry. It makes me feel wrong and tainted, especially because I’m gay!”

And god why the hell can’t people understand that?! It seemed everywhere he turned there was some new mare trying to mess with him, and he kept getting dragged into their hormonal and emotional messes. For gods sake he was GAY! Gay gay gay! What the hell was it that lingered inside him that drew in so many unstable women?! He never once asked for them to flounce on him! He wanted a confident stallion that could make him swoon and instead he gets stuck with girls that seem hell bent on making him switch over to the straight side. It was actually rather scary once he got over the annoyance. ”So just…don’t do that. Ever. Go seduce as many straight stallions as you want, but I’m not your chewtoy. I like big hunky men, thank you,” he stated rather boldly, but a playful smile was weak on his lips. Tolio didn’t want her to be upset so he tried to make her laugh instead.

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Tolio - 02-15-2013, 03:19 AM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM