the Rift

!! Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Rowan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
and i'll find strength in pain and i will change my ways
Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. That was simple. Right? Just keep breathing. Keep concentrating on the scrap, flick and scrap of the tail as it flicked across the other mare's legs. Her muscles relaxing a little. The other mare also seemed as stressed as Res was. So, while that didn't necessarily help it also didn't hinder. For if there was a reason to run then both of them would run. A flick of her ear and a tilt of her head as the mare spoke before a gentle bob of the crown. The other mare's face crumbling with a sense of relief at the action. Her mind seemed to be running at a few miles a minute, taking over every single thing which had just ensued. Taking in the tiny movements Res allowed her head to tilt to the side as the mare spoke again, "Quite correct. Sometimes I just wish I could run faster," the mare allowed a smile as if she was trying to make it seem like a joke. Res nodded her head. "Thoughts never fade, same with memories," she murmured before the voice trembled again. "So, you are of the Foothills?"

She supposed she was of the Foothills, a tiny bob of her head in response, "Yes. I'd suppose one could say so... I just recently found them and was taken in. I'd been running for a while before then, though," she said, allowing her forelock to gently cover her eyes as she let out a soft breath. Tense frame no longer tense as she peered at the mare through her silken locks, "Where are you from?" she inquired politely.
Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Rowan] - by Resplendence - 02-10-2013, 10:21 PM